[RESOLVED] Is it just Me?...

Thread: [RESOLVED] Is it just Me?...

MAYHEM

Post Is it just Me?...

Or does everyone get ticked off when you see someones computer sitting on the floor sucking in dust, carpet lint, pet hair and god knows what else. And are you also amazed when they tell you that, in the winter, when someone touches the doorknob... ZAP! and the computer reboots.

------------------
    Make sure you get your Whole head in front of the shotgun... Thank you for calling.

evilcabbage

I dont get upset about it .. I warn them of the problems that could happen due to thier stupidity, and let them carry on with it if they insist. Im always happy to replace stuff when they break it.

------------------
    Its like shooting fish in a barrel, in the head, at point blank range, with an elephant gun.

poida217

For me it would have to be when they complain about how slow their computer runs when they have about 20 TSR's running in the background.

------------------
    I can't get lost, everyone tells me where to go.

Nah, the ones that get me are the people who complain that their computer boots up too slowly but have 10 systray utils that load on boot in addition to Outlook, Word, Netscape, etc....

------------------
    Thank you for calling, how can I hang up on you today?
    4 out of 5 voices in my head say, GO FOR IT!

CREEPINGDEATH

yeah i've got my tower on a sturdy non-conductive plastic stand to combat static.

------------------
    Give yourself the finger 10 times a day It'll do wonders for your self control.