Parallel Port Subsystem Removable Drive DRIVERS... HELP URGENT MATTER, HELP !!!!!!!!!

Thread: Parallel Port Subsystem Removable Drive DRIVERS... HELP URGENT MATTER, HELP !!!!!!!!!

Post Parallel Port Subsystem Removable Drive DRIVERS... HELP URGENT MATTER, HELP !!!!!!!!!

This is for a customer...

Ok, I have one of these Parallel Port Storage Subsystem Removable Drive bays that allow you to put in any atapi drive to work with windows/dos/os/2 and the funny thing is the drivers that come with it only support windows 95 or earlier... It has an 8gb barrier within the subsystem, I have yet to find any drivers that support Windows98 or above, if you have any information please let me know.

Also there with the retail pacakge, actualy unit, or direcitons, there is no maker no compay name anywhere, if you even know who makes such a thing, please let me know...
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes I stare people blankly in the face, and I wonder, do they know that I'm blankly staring them in the face?

Originally posted by Leach:
    This is for a customer...

Ok, I have one of these Parallel Port Storage Subsystem Removable Drive bays that allow you to put in any atapi drive to work with windows/dos/os/2 and the funny thing is the drivers that come with it only support windows 95 or earlier... It has an 8gb barrier within the subsystem, I have yet to find any drivers that support Windows98 or above, if you have any information please let me know.

Also there with the retail pacakge, actualy unit, or direcitons, there is no maker no compay name anywhere, if you even know who makes such a thing, please let me know...

there nothing on the unit or anything that states who makes it etc... would need that info
    Life is like a bowl of rotten cherries that molden over

Originally posted by JvaGuy:

there nothing on the unit or anything that states who makes it etc... would need that info
    Well, all that comes with the program are these AOKIDE drivers.. i was able to learn that Onspec Electronics Inc. PartII Media, and Mapower INC have something to do with it, but their latest drivers hold the 8GB barrier
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes I stare people blankly in the face, and I wonder, do they know that I'm blankly staring them in the face?