BSOD NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUST READ

Thread: BSOD NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUST READ

Post BSOD NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUST READ

This is a blue screen i got on a pc here at work im trying to fix.. first of all ive never seen this one before and second of all there is no Minsps setting in the system.ini and the MS Knowldege base dont say where to add it. if you can heolp please do p.s. boss gave me a raise to come back. and told the customer on hold , to please hold till he hung up. He hasnt called back since. lol

did i mention that it does it when i goto run scandisk, i fdisked, forammated reinstalled windows and quark express and norton anti virus, still does it. Changed hard drive still does it. even tried a differnt cpu still does it, No help on quarks page, or microsofts. The blue screen is below

Terminating thread due to a stack overflow problem. A VxD, possibly recently installed, has consumed too much stack space. Incease thes of 'minsps' in SYSTEM.INI or remove recently installed VxD's. There are currently 5 SPs allocated. Press any key to continue

Please if you can help i beg you, This is one of those customers that calls every 5 minutes and wants his data saved, wants the computer to be fixed while he waits, and dont wanna pay for it. I already have a migrane from this guy and its getting worse thanks all for the help.
    drew

------------------
    hmm win 98 command prompt
    lets try c:\>/con/con
    illegal what?
    echo label c: cursed >>c:\autoexec.bat
    Luke, OBGYN Kanobi is the only one!!

Edit system.ini and in the [386Enh] section, put this: MinSPs=8
    Restart.

------------------
    Who needs a life, I have Internet!
    Jim & Sue's Free Files | Jim's Modems
    Who needs a life, I have Internet! <a href="http://members.cnx.net/reboot/" target="_blank">Jim & Sue's Free Files</a> | <a href="http://reboot.8m.com" target="_blank">Jim's Modems</a> | [email protected]