Whatever happened?

Thread: Whatever happened?

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Question Whatever happened?

I am just wondering what happened to our idea of having windrivers.com stuff. I asked Scott Via e-mail but never got a response. Has anyone heard anything? If you are reading this Scott, please give us an answer because I am about to make my own with some skittles, a magic marker, and a dremel tool. J/K
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Scott is pretty busy. He might not have had time to work on it yet.

Probably..
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Thats cool, just let everyoone know when he gets around to deciding
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

I no longer own he ste, so it isn't my decision, I've put in a word to my bosses, so I'm still waiting........

Scott no longer owns Windrivers - sucks as bad today as it did the first time I heard it...
    (A)bort (R)etry (G)et a beer?

Originally posted by WinDrivers:
    I no longer own he ste, so it isn't my decision, I've put in a word to my bosses, so I'm still waiting........

Doh! Thats right, well thanks for asking for us, hope me and Jvaguy's idea can make some more cash for the site.

Darren Wilson

Originally posted by shawnMt:
    Scott no longer owns Windrivers - sucks as bad today as it did the first time I heard it...
    Ditto M8. I wonder how much it would cost to buy it back?????

Don't you know that Scott's secret plan is to wait until Internet.com goes under and then buy the site back for next to nothing? Then he gets to keep all the spoils, WinDrivers, and the 'Jag.

Originally posted by Darren Wilson:
    I wonder how much it would cost to buy it back?????

DaOnly123Kid

Originally posted by MacGyver:
    Don't you know that Scott's secret plan is to wait until Internet.com goes under and then buy the site back for next to nothing? Then he gets to keep all the spoils, WinDrivers, and the 'Jag.
    that sounds evvvvvvvvviiiiiillllllllllll

jimmr13

Unhappy

Originally posted by shawnMt:
    Ditto: I with you on that one Bro!

I think that a great idea would be to do like the Green Bay Packers did and all the tech's get together and buy shares in Windrivers - then give it back to Scott - we could all frame the nearly useless stock certs and Windrivers would never be changed again!!
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010

lets not forget internet.com has done alot of good to us .. speeds and lets scott keep it like it is .. so as for thigns i have no compliants ... i wished scott owned it but with the amoutnof bandwidth we use in a day .. internet.com is helping alot
    Life is like a bowl of rotten cherries that molden over

Originally posted by VisualSneak1:
    lets not forget internet.com has done alot of good to us .. speeds and lets scott keep it like it is ..
    Thats true, I remember when Scott was running it from his bedroom, and it got pretty slow sometimes... Still the most awesome tech site on the web though.
    Matt

"If you have been tempted into evil, fly from it. It is not falling into the water, but lying in it, that drowns"