Microsoft needs too.....

Thread: Microsoft needs too.....

Post Microsoft needs too.....

I feel the DOJ has gone to far.
    Microsoft done more for the private individual than Sun Microsystems, IBM, Apple etc… PERIOD.

A great deal of small and large business were spun from Microsoft, (Real Networks being one of them),Software firms and hardware companies etc…
    With the help of IBM clones and Microsoft software, computers had made a steady decline in prices. IBM and Apple computers were not affordable in the 70s and early to mid 80s
    Microsoft started to expand it software line, more and more computers were filtering into the market place. Microsoft helped bring affordable computers to the consumer.
    Notice I didn’t mention Apple, during this time Apple computer was still to high a price for the average consumer. And I think it still is due to the limitations of Apple computer compared to the PCs

In this time and age, for Microsoft to survive, Microsoft is going to have to offer their competitors products, Real Network products, just to name one.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe Microsoft would not be the company it is today if it were not for the influence of Apple and Netscape, just to name a couple.

I hope Microsoft wins the appeal in court, but I fear that Microsoft arrogant in believing that it is going to win the appeal is also going to alienate consumers and business alike.
    Microsoft NEEDS to listen to the CONSUMERS. Microsoft needs to add third party software as an option.
    Microsoft cannot survive on Microsoft only products any more. Microsoft needs to win the PR battle and the only way to do this is add its competitor’s products, period.
    Wayne Batten

------------------
    Techno®
    I use The best program that cures Windows problems, Far more reliable than Norton Utilities, It's called FORMAT C:...® [I hate AT&T@home cable service]

start -> settings -> control panel -> add/remove programs -> windows setup -> add/remove netscape

now that would be a sight to behold......

Talking

That'll be the day. That's almost as likely as "AOL Instant Messenger 4.5! Now with MSN Messenger and Yahoo Pager compatibility!"

------------------
    A mind really is like a parachute: It's a million-to-one you'll need one in this lifetime.
    A mind really is like a parachute: It's a million-to-one you'll need one in this lifetime.