ok if you all remember from my previous posts that i was looking for a palm or pda for basic memo, scheduling and phone book options well i got one... and ya know what it does more then i would like it to especially for the price...

its the "royal extreame pda" made by royal obviously.. its more of an over grown organizer but its got some decent functions on it it has the following

memo, scheduleing, to do listing, phone books private or buisiness and locked secret,calc with tons of diferent conversions games and more

this lil pda also comes with a pc link up thingy... its just a cord that plugs into your pc's sereal port and it comes with the softwear of whats on ur palm... not only is it a rather nice lil design for to do lists and phone books ect but you can keep whats on ur computer and whats on your pda the same at all times so ne thing on my computer when i hit transfer will go to my pda "exclueding what is already on it" and vise versa.. so it does upload too to your pc...

no it does not have an option to download emails as far as i can tell but with the pda i got some software i can buy for it that might and i mean might! be able to do that, but who needs it i get my emails on my phone ne ways lol (gotta love wireless web browsers on sprint cell phones) ne who this orginizer/pda is not the shiznit cuz it has tons of functions but because it was only 20 bucks! yes that is right, only 20 bucks as in 19.99 at target no less... ne who go out and get your pda today if this is what you want, for only 20 bucks who can go wrong? if i get used to using it and find more and more of a use for it then i will maybe invest in another but this is a damn nice little start to my new pda adventure..

just to tell you all as an update of what happened.. i know this should be in deals but i kinda put it in the "update on my post" class...

thx..

ken