HP Laptops

Thread: HP Laptops

Question HP Laptops

I'm about to buy a HP laptop. The model # is N5430. It is a 850 mhz AMD Duron 128 meg of sdram. What I was wondering has anyone heard anything about HP Notebooks good/bad I can't seem to find a Review of it on the net.
    Any help would be great

Exclamation

Just for grins, you might want to check out HP's website for your NoteBook. You might notice that there is a BIOS update available as well as a modem upgrade. Also notice the link for Product Information...you can do product comparisons, etc.

Anyway, Good Luck!
    Don
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!

Personnally, I think they are pretty nice but, if anything goes wrong with it. The unit will have to go to Milpitats CA for repair. Only HP can repair them (as of now). Another thing, if a few pixels go out on the lcd (which happens quite often) its not covered by warranty. Only if (I have the documentation at work but I think it is) 30 pixels must go out before they will replace the lcd, that tends (understandably so) to upset our customers. They go out and spend 1000+ for a laptop and have to deal with that???
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

The best price I have seen on a laptop is for a Sony SR-33 - Celeron 600, 128 MB Ram, 10 GB HDD, 2.9 LBS, 10.4" LCD, Ext. Cd-Rom. Looks great, hope ot have one in a few months.

As far as the HP's go - I would check epinions.com.
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010