DHCP installation driver

Thread: DHCP installation driver

Exclamation DHCP installation driver

I just got a new Dell PC and the Windows ME disk that came with it is "restructured" by Dell to be different than Microsoft's ME disk. What this means is that they left off the file dhcp-on.exe, which I need to install internet sharing for another computer I am sharing my internet connection with. If anyone could email this file to me I would really appreciate it ([email protected]). The file is located on the Windows ME disk in tools, MtsUtil, ICS. It is called "dhcp-on". Thanks for your help.

Mike Conlow

are you talking about ipac off/on i am not familier with the dhcp file that you speak of. maybe some one else here can help you out. if you need the ipac files they can be found at http://powerlink.adelphia.net/suppor.../software.html
    HUNGRY?.....UNEMPLOYED?.....EAT YOUR F#%$ING
    JAP CAR!!!!!!!

I just checked two different disk (full, and upgrade) and that file wasnt on either of them. Sorry
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

To install ICS you need to go to add/remove programs, windows, then add the ICS. You of course need to have at least one Ethernet card. Win ME should not even need the CD for it. It should be part of the "interna" cab files. The DHCP server is part of ICS.