Man throws child at police dog.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man throws child at police dog.

Post Man throws child at police dog.

<a href="http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/050702/new_07dogchase001.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/050702/new_07dogchase001.shtml</a>

Ok, this guy does need to be bitten.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iateyourcat:
    <strong><a href="http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/050702/new_07dogchase001.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/050702/new_07dogchase001.shtml</a>

Ok, this guy does need to be bitten.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">1 1/2 year old??? No, he needs to be shot. Whether the dog attacked the child or not.
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

OMG! I hope they throw the book at him!!!!
    Life is short - Eat dessert first! mmmm... cake

Unhappy

Evil, sadistic coward.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Arrow

I just wish the cowardly bastard would have resisted arrest a bit more
    I like trafic lights

OMG...what was this boy thinking???...oh, wait a minute, that's right he was'nt.

They should throw the book at him, and the padded cell door key down the well.

What bother's me the most is the fact that knowing how our fine Judicial system works, he will probally walk away with a slap on the wrist after giving the Judge a lame a$$ "im young, hard up, unemployed, trying to raise a family, was'nt thinking at the time" BS story.
    When all else fail's...
    Grab a hammer and make it fit!

Angry

Can't believe it!!!

Why in the world would the police send the dog after the man if he had a child?
    (_|_) I AM EDITED BY WEBHEAD (_|_)

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTD:
    <strong>
    What bother's me the most is the fact that knowing how our fine Judicial system works, he will probally walk away with a slap on the wrist after giving the Judge a lame a$$ "im young, hard up, unemployed, trying to raise a family, was'nt thinking at the time" BS story. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's society's fault. boo fking hoo

Sick bastard ought to be tortured

Uhh Dir - because a dog knows the difference? A bullet is far less discriminating...
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NooNoo:
    <strong>Uhh Dir - because a dog knows the difference? A bullet is far less discriminating...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The dog proved that by not attacking the child...
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar

Cool

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cc_penguin:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NooNoo:
    <strong>Uhh Dir - because a dog knows the difference? A bullet is far less discriminating...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The dog proved that by not attacking the child...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good dog!!!
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

To bad the dog didn't bite this arse's c*ck off.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lycia:
    <strong>To bad the dog didn't bite this arse's c*ck off.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed. This guy shouldn't breed.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

I disagree...

He didn't need to be bitten...

He needed to be shot...

In the head.
    The Dragon has left the building.