Why not?,... Another fast food thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why not?,... Another fast food thread

Post Why not?,... Another fast food thread

Just to give you an idea of how gross McDonalds is,... I just got out of class last night, and I was hungry. No groceries in the house, and too tired to go shopping. So even though it sounded gross, I was really hungry and just decided I wanted to just drive through real quick and get something. So I got a Double quarter pounder meal. I took it home and ate it.

This morning I wake up, and then go to get in my truck to go do some errands. I get in, and it still smells like McDonalds in the truck even after over night. The food was only in my truck for maybe 5-10 mintues, in the bag, while I took it home. Yuck!!! I'm never going there again.
    Hello World

Banned

I haven't had McDonalds in about a year and half now. Girlfriend rarely lets me eat fast food, so when I get to it is going to be a good quality Whataburger. mmmmmmmmmmmwhataburger...Maybe I convince her that we don't need to cook, crap wait no, she knows I just got paid so will want real sit down food.

I don't like McDonalds for Lunch / dinner, but they do have great breakfast sandwiches!

You just can't beat them...
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

McDonalds and I haven't seen eye to eye in about five years. Burger King is the fast food ruler in my kingdom!
    Sooouuuushi!

Yeah,.. My favorite is BK also, but unfortunately they're too far away. McD is right down the street, and the nearest BK is about 5 miles away from me. But besides all that, I guess fast food is just altogether grossing me out lately,.. especially after my experience this morning.
    Hello World

no way.. the double quarter pounder is the BEST piece of greasy, probably non-natural, compressed ground beaf, or beaf substitute, EVER. Nothing comes close.

You just can't look at it when you eat it...

EDITED BY SOWULO

Either Sonic, Jack-in-the-Box, or Wendys. I can't stand Burger King and McDonalds ranks on the top of my list of awful food (or soy).
    Sofa King Retarded

i'll probably die from high cholestrole i eat fast food almost everyday when im at work. i would pack a lunch if there was food in the fridge .hehhee

i think im going to buy some ham and chees or something and pack my lunch i'll save more money and im tired of eating fast food crap now

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

[quote]Originally posted by AbSoLuTeZeR0:
    <strong>i'll probably die from high cholestrole i eat fast food almost everyday when im at work. i would pack a lunch if there was food in the fridge .hehhee

i think im going to buy some ham and chees or something and pack my lunch i'll save more money and im tired of eating fast food crap now</strong><hr></blockquote>

Take it form someone who has experience with this, it is a LOT cheaper to buy the deli meats & a loaf of Wonderbread and mayo...
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

I just had McDonalds for lunch...mebbe splains my I have a phat *** ..
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

my ole belly can't take ANY fast food *sigh*.. use to live on it...If I eat any of that crap now half an hour later I have the gastrinomical equavilant of Chernobyl...

Mcdonald's really sucks, i cant eat anything from there without a bathroom nearby, they must soak everything in castor oil.

Dude McDonalds ??? WTF ???

We had fast food last night also!

Rented some DVD's at BlockBusters
    and didn't want to cook!

Picked up the phone and ordered
    a Pizza, from BlockBusters, picked
    it up on the way home!

Web Bro McDonalds ??? UCK!!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![

I personally like Harvey's, or Wendy's for burgers. But Subway rules in my books. Collect stamps to get free food, it's fast, fresh, healthy, and not greasy. Plus there's one down the street from my work with fantastic service and they sometimes give me extra stamps!

[quote]Originally posted by MacGyver:
    <strong>I personally like Harvey's, or Wendy's for burgers. But Subway rules in my books. Collect stamps to get free food, it's fast, fresh, healthy, and not greasy. Plus there's one down the street from my work with fantastic service and they sometimes give me extra stamps!</strong><hr></blockquote>

CLAY HENRY! CLAY HENRY!

Lame Commercial.!!
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.