Needed driver for a SCSI NEC CDR-510 CD-ROM

Thread: Needed driver for a SCSI NEC CDR-510 CD-ROM

Post Needed driver for a SCSI NEC CDR-510 CD-ROM

I have a OEM SCSI NEC CDR-510 installed in a Zenon Technologies Inc. computer. The SCSI Interface Card is a Symbios Logic 8100S PCI SCSI Adapter; 53C810 Chipset. Ive spent many hours searching for a compatible driver or exe file but have had no luck. In my searches I have found no website or any contact info for Zenon so I will assume that they are no longer in business. I then searched NEC website for the driver but found out they offer no support or drivers for OEM installed SCSI cards. I was then directed to the Mfr of the SCSI card website and found no drivers of any kind listed at Symbios Logic website (www.lsilogic.com). So now Im here running around in circles in hope someone else has expierenced this problem and is willing to offer any advice or perhaps knows where I can obtain the actual driver files. Thanks in advance for your help!

symbios should be auto detacted in anything 98SE or above. if yuo have a big problem just get XP, it has a large collection of scsi drivers
    Yes I used to be 86Camaro350, but because I lost my login and bored my engine, I am 400Ci

[quote]Originally posted by Mike:
    <strong>I have a OEM SCSI NEC CDR-510 installed in a Zenon Technologies Inc. computer. The SCSI Interface Card is a Symbios Logic 8100S PCI SCSI Adapter; 53C810 Chipset. Ive spent many hours searching for a compatible driver or exe file but have had no luck. In my searches I have found no website or any contact info for Zenon so I will assume that they are no longer in business. I then searched NEC website for the driver but found out they offer no support or drivers for OEM installed SCSI cards. I was then directed to the Mfr of the SCSI card website and found no drivers of any kind listed at Symbios Logic website (www.lsilogic.com). So now Im here running around in circles in hope someone else has expierenced this problem and is willing to offer any advice or perhaps knows where I can obtain the actual driver files. Thanks in advance for your help!</strong><hr></blockquote>

What OS are you running?
    All sorts of wonderful things in life.