The joys of being married...(Seriously!!)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The joys of being married...(Seriously!!)

Post The joys of being married...(Seriously!!)

I just got married on Valentines Day of this year. This year is the first (I THINK...) that my new wife has picked out my moms Mothers Day present. My mom calls to let me know she got it and said...
    "I know Cindy picked it out, thank Cindy for me."

Anyone on here who is married, has this ever happened to you?
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!

Darren Wilson

I get this even though I am not married!!!!!

Jen has to tell me when it's a member of my families birthday, and she tells me what to buy them. She's my own beautiful personal organiser!
    Where's Jennie??????

CREAMFIELDS - August Bank Holiday Weekend - Old Liverpool Airport. The dance event of the year.

Originally posted by Doctor Foster:
    Jen has to tell me when it's a member of my families birthday, and she tells me what to buy them. She's my own beautiful personal organiser!
    Does she run Palm OS or Pocket PC? How much memory does she have? Does she have an expansion slot (no sexual reference intended)? Color or monochrome?

Just make sure you don't push too many buttons... JK

Originally posted by Jpbtennisman:
    Does she run Palm OS or Pocket PC? How much memory does she have? Does she have an expansion slot (no sexual reference intended)? Color or monochrome?

Just make sure you don't push too many buttons... JK
    Jen tells me I push all the right buttons!
    Where's Jennie??????

CREAMFIELDS - August Bank Holiday Weekend - Old Liverpool Airport. The dance event of the year.

I think it is time you send us all a picture of Jen. We have no idea what she looks like!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

My girlfriend picked out my moms MDay present this year also.

We have been together 3 years (will be 4 oct 23) and we are moving in together next month. We have talked about marriage, and we are pretty sure that we are going to as soon as we are financially stable.

Everyone that I know and have told about it says not to do it because marriage sucks etc. But I think that it will be a good thing, We love each other and are both completely honest with each other, we seldom fight, she is very pretty, what else could I ask for? Cept she cant cook.... oh well, we can learn together.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Originally posted by Jpbtennisman:
    I think it is time you send us all a picture of Jen. We have no idea what she looks like!
    Will do m8 - if Jen gives me permission of course!
    He's CREAM mad that lad!!

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by tazdrummer:
    I just got married on Valentines Day of this year. This year is the first (I THINK...) that my new wife has picked out my moms Mothers Day present. My mom calls to let me know she got it and said...
    "I know Cindy picked it out, thank Cindy for me."

Anyone on here who is married, has this ever happened to you?
    Okay, one argument FOR getting married...versus the 4,168 reasons I can think of NOT to get married.

Originally posted by The Cobra:
    Okay, one argument FOR getting married...versus the 4,168 reasons I can think of NOT to get married.

Could you list them for us cobra? Alphabetacally of course.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

I'm going away for a short while to kill The Jen. If I've told her once, I've told her a thousand times to log out when she's finished.

Obviously, that last post was from me!!!
    Where's Jennie??????

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:

Could you list them for us cobra? Alphabetacally of course.
    Nah, Windrivers has been slow enough recently. Don't want to overload the servers.

Originally posted by The Cobra:
    Nah, Windrivers has been slow enough recently. Don't want to overload the servers.
    I wouldn't notice, I only get 24,000bps anyway

Pretty scary proposition if you count the divorce rate.......But it is special and warm and fuzzy if its right...........It helps to be both mad........and at least you can crawl into a warm bed......If you have the same outlook and goals in life and are prepared to fight to keep it alive always through the bad as well as the good... GO FOR IT...
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Smile

Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    My girlfriend picked out my moms MDay present this year also.

We have been together 3 years (will be 4 oct 23) and we are moving in together next month. We have talked about marriage, and we are pretty sure that we are going to as soon as we are financially stable.

Everyone that I know and have told about it says not to do it because marriage sucks etc. But I think that it will be a good thing, We love each other and are both completely honest with each other, we seldom fight, she is very pretty, what else could I ask for? Cept she cant cook.... oh well, we can learn together.
    Hey Rad, this will give you a brief history of me and my wife...
    We met through AOL on November 28, 1999...she lived an hour away...we met face to face December 17, 1999....I proposed December 31, 1999....we got married February 14th, 2001. She is the best.... She is the one I waited for all my life and I knew it in about two weeks after meeting her face to face. And.....(she claims) she cant cook. I think she does a good job but that is me...

If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!