cobra posted a topic about his dream so i opened a topic for everyone can post the dreams they have, i think it would be pretty kool to hear what you crazy people dream of.

i'll go first.

i told my father my dream when we where having breakfast and he started laughing at me, which i thought wasnt kool but anyway.

i worked for the subway and my job was to make sure no pipes from the roof of the subway fell on the tracks because it can cause alot of damage. i was walking along looking for falling pipes when i see this one pipe about to fall, so i go to catch it before it hits the subway tracks but it was too heavy so i dropped it and it fell right on the tracks, then all these sparks started comming out so i got scared and took off. next this big cloud of fire comes out and pretty much blows up the subway and totally destroys it.
so im mad that i blew up the subway because now i got to clean it up. so i go and grab some goggles and a gas mask and i notice my parents are in the subway crying along with my sister, they thought i died in the explosion. so i go up to them and i take off my mask and when they see me they give me a hug and are really happy to see me. then they leave since they now im alive and i start cleaning up the subway.

ok who's next ????