I hope that Bill Cowher was only trying to play games with jim haslett when he said that he is "leaning" towards starting kordell against the saints next week in the post game news conference.

Cowher is IMO one of the smartest and best coaches in the NFL. He just seems to have this huge blind spot when it comes to kordell, and I can't figure out why. The quarterback job really is a no brainer, when you have a quaterback that works more effectively and produces more points in about 10 minutes than your other quarterback did through 3.75 quarters, it's pretty easy to see who should start.

In addition Maddox spreads the ball around. Mathis caught some balls, randle el some. with stewart it goes like this Ward, Ward, Ward, Burress, INT.

One thing that warms my heart about the NFL this year is that the bad guys really are finishing last (at least for now) I can't tell you guys that joy I feel seeing the ego maniacs Mike Martz and Brian Billick winless, not to mention big a-hole randy moss and the vikings not only unable to get a win, but completely embarrased by a seattle team that really isn't that good . . . . . just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.