[RESOLVED] Computer Design Darwin Award of the Year

Thread: [RESOLVED] Computer Design Darwin Award of the Year

penfoldusa

Resolved [RESOLVED] Computer Design Darwin Award of the Year

Okay people, How many of you have worked with the new motherboards with the new cnr slot?
    Have you noticed the it is designed as the last slot on the motherboard?
    Yes!. . . Well, I don't know about you but I think it is the worst of all places to put on if you are ever working with a damn NIC.
    Of, course the damn design of the cases have a role in it too. And also the design of some of the NICs.
    Those that have worked with it know what I mean. I mean once you plug in that damn network cable, it takes a freakin arm and a leg to pry that summina be'ach cable back out again. It's like freak'in prying u'r own tooth out!
    Sol'n. . . have fingers like freak'in needle nose pliers. But who carries needle nose pliers with them?
    Or have design engineers molested by the techie fairies, so they have an idea in what we have to go through.

I agree with you, but let me say that I personaly don't like the whole CNR Slot idea!

------------------
    "Matter is passive. In spite of its power, it can't be controlled without the human mind." Sokrates

My Hardware Info, Hardware Media and Computer History page
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

3fingersalute

I haven't used them yet, and don't intend to!

------------------
    I have no recollection of any set of words, that when grouped together, form a favorite saying!