GTA vice city on PC?

Thread: GTA vice city on PC?

GTA vice city on PC?

Does anyone know if grand theft auto vice city is coming out on PC, and if so when? been playing GTA III for a while and i'm addicted, dont want to buy a PS2 to get vice city though

Internet Linebacker
    Yeah, GameSpot confirmed it last week. No firm date, just sometime before the end of Rockstar's fiscal year in 2003. My guess would be around May-June.

I'd have to say that I am guilty of buying a PS2 only for GTA Vice. Beat it once, cheating to where I was -9500 (total Liar).

Now I'm in the process of beating it w/o cheats and attaining the coveted 100% for my troubles/enjoyment.

Rumor has it that GTA 4 will be multiplayer . Exxxcellent.

Went out to my wife's aunt's place last night to meet her cousin she hasn't seen in 10 years. We start conversating, guess where he works? ROCKSTAR. Oh yeah. He's working on a new game based on that old movie WARRIORS (he an A.I. Programmer). i was flabbergasted. I asked him the same question about Vice City and it's definately coming out on pc. They made too much money with GTA3 ont he pc to ignore vice city ont he pc.
    Today, a haiku:

Google, you f**ktard
    my fingers are so weary
    of repeating crap