Go Niners!!!!!

Thread: Go Niners!!!!!

Tattoo addict

Go Niners!!!!!

what a killer game my niners just played...that was a great game !

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Watched it up here in the Great White North. Man I was stoked. Watched the whole game it was GREAT! Can't wait for the battle in Tampa next week.
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

Internet Linebacker
    Both games yesterday were awesome. And it was pretty cool seeing Mike Vick shred the Pack at Lambeau on Saturday as well.

Here we go Steelers here we go!

Lost in a world of confusion, unable to freemymind
    american football = rugby with teh gay
    No girl deserves my tears, and the one who does will never make me cry.

Being a loely Kansas City Chiefs fan, I must say for the first time....in a very long time, I was impressed with yesterdays 49'ers. What a come back! My hats off to the team....

Originally posted by Cobra Tha Funky Homo Sapien
    Both games yesterday were awesome. And it was pretty cool seeing Mike Vick shred the Pack at Lambeau on Saturday as well.

Here we go Steelers here we go!

I never paid any attention to Mike Vick. He's 22 years old? Damn, he's awsome! Very fast!

Internet Linebacker
    Mike Vick = Kordell Stewart with a brain (maybe).

Vicks needs to realize hes a QB, not a RB. yeah i know he gets a lot of yards and moves the chains, but running QBs never have and never will make it the NFL, they don't last. i know hes built like a RB but he can't keep taking hits while running downfield. hes got an absolute cannon for an arm, he needs to use it. the falcons also need to get some decent recievers in there and a true every down RB. i'm sorry Dunn is just not a everydown back. just my .02
    take care and tempt not the fates

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    Originally posted by Buddy Holly
    Vicks needs to realize hes a QB, not a RB. yeah i know he gets a lot of yards and moves the chains, but running QBs never have and never will make it the NFL, they don't last. i know hes built like a RB but he can't keep taking hits while running downfield. hes got an absolute cannon for an arm, he needs to use it. the falcons also need to get some decent recievers in there and a true every down RB. i'm sorry Dunn is just not a everydown back. just my .02
    Who's he going to throw it to? Their number one receiver is Shawn Jefferson, so I don't blame him one bit for running every other down. If they can get 1 or 2 quality receivers for him to throw to, he might turn into the best quarterback of our generation. That was only the second time I've seen him play, I'm very impressed with him so far. He's exactly what the Steelers expected Kordell to be.

All I can say for the Steelers game is, WOW! That sho 'nuf wouldn't have happened with Kordell at quarterback. I never thought I'd say this, but thank you Vince McMahon. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! Without the XFL our 3rd string QB would have been Tee Martin.
    WWBRD?

Re: Go Niners!!!!!

Originally posted by crazyman
    what a killer game my niners just played...that was a great game !
    Ditto! what he said!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![