I have been dealing with this off and on for a week. Client has a HP Deskjet T45 scanner/copier/printer connected to his parellel port using Windows 98SE with all of the updates installed. This printer is shared on a peer-to--peer network. From within any Windows program like Word an error will come up that the driver needs to be installed. The HP taskbar icon states that the printer is ready to print. It will even print a Self Test page through the HP software. A print test page through Windows printer properties produces the error that the driver needs to be installed. Once the drivers are installed it might work one day or two and then the problem is back. Last weekend I reformatted the drive, reinstalled everything and all worked well for four days. The problem has returned. The networked computer can print to it. I considered a virus especially the W32.Opasvr worm and all of its varients because this computer seems to be hit through dialup constantly. Since reformatting the computer in the last day the hits of Opasvr have been in the hundreds, however the files are in quarantine and a complete virus scan shows it is clean. Any help on this problem would be appreciated.