motherboard link

Thread: motherboard link

motherboard link

hi all,does any one know the link to future power mother boards?the one i tried didn't work.

thanks

thanks confus-ed for link but thats the one i tried.nothig about motherboards.i e-m their support but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Seems they use oem versions of gigabyte or ECS....

The FP page... maybe Driver maker

Driver download page

Of course only bits are in english...
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

future power

realize I'm a little late on this thread... We were selling Future Power USA hardware, (monitors, mobos, etc...)
    They are now out-of-business and you will not get ahold of anyone there. We have been calling them everyday for about a month and a half now and every now and then someone will answer, pretends there is static on the line and then you get an answering service. We've had numerous FPower monitors go out recently and have had to eat the cost to replace (still under warranty). Have also contacted BBB and reported them (about 6 weeks ago) and they have been unable to come up with anything. They are still selling off old inventory and I have recently seen a lot of FPower stuff in TigerDirect. Obviously, I would highly recommend avoiding anything Future Power.

thanks for the "late reply" tobevers;had a feelin' they sunk.

Originally posted by blink
    thanks for the "late reply" tobevers;had a feelin' they sunk.
    What do you actually want to know ? Maybes there's still an answer ... ? Site or no site....

havin' some problems with a motherboard---lock-ups---haven't really figured if it is hardw/softw yet .will get the pc in a
    few days .wanted to flash the bios.off the top of my head
    700 duron--256meg pc 133--20g wd---yamaha soundc--geforce 400 mx 32 meg--- with a modem.breaks over back to work.will check back later

Flashing the bios, right off the bat sounds a little drastic to me. It may be better to try and diagnose the problem and save bios flashing as one of last resorts. Lockups can be caused by just about anything from bad fan on processor, to failing hard drive, memory, other cooling issues, cheap PSU, etc, etc...
    FuturePower, from my experience made a decent mobo and some of them were name brand boards, tattooed by future power...so you could find drivers for them without needing to go through future power.

just like keeping it for an option though.also pretty sure the psu is no-name 250watt.for now i 'll have to wait.

re ....wanted to flash the bios.off the top of my head...

Much as it hurts me to say this ... pay your subscription at WD 'Premium' & you can find it ... on the main page ! Oooo -ow -ouch !

There are of course still places where you can find it for free !

That's if you do need to flash it ....

.... perhaps post the model when you need it & somebody will find it ? If its out there somebody usually does !...

re: Of course only bits are in english... perhaps this ?

... stuck in a rut with your simplified / traditional chinese ... dodgy with your Japanese ? .... have no fear Systran is here ! (PUT this one on your bookmarks !) .... translates loads of stuff, but whole web pages too ! .... Try this site (from Noo's links above) with Japanese !!! Works a treat .... You have to cut & paste the properties of the links to find which pages to translate .... it can't 'translate' stuff on buttons always ... which was where I got stuck ! ...... But with the 'model' I bet you can find it !!
    Last edited by confus-ed; May 28th, 2003 at 05:41 PM.