WD Reunion? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: WD Reunion?

No comment!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![

Umm, well.

Guess even posting this was a good/bad idea. Nice to see some of you again. Not all to surprised by some of the arguing already, kind of shocked by how little of it there is really. I gave up on this and the thread died and now it's back.

Whatever. The ideas dead and no one wants it but I find it odd how many old faces came back to say they didn't want it or to argue or just to comment positivly or negativly. Just odd...

I would post here more but I pretty much forgot how to use computar macheens so I never see any threads I can post in. Plus there's not as many lounge related topics as there used to be. I do still remember how to turn on the computar, but I do not know how to make a Yahoo! profile.

Btw,.. it's not DSB anymore. It's called something else now. I forget. But that-site-sucks anyway so uh...
    Hello World

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that when I first started posting here, I sat around and did nothing and got payed for it all day so it worked out great to be an active member here. Now I work my cheeks off and am physically not able to go online most of the time. So I usually take a gander in the evenings and post here and there if something strikes my fancy. Plus, now I'm working with a few people on starting up a new top secret business project. Shhhh!! It's a secret. So that's just another thing on my already full plate.
    Hello World

BOO!!

I lurk beneath.

Things went crazy on this site for a while, but I say to each his own. If you want to post here, do it. If you don't want to then don't, but sitting around and complaining about why you post or why you don't post just seems like a waste of time. A lot of great people left, but a lot of new great people have joined since then, so it all evens out!

Banned
    boobies

Originally posted by Cleetus
    boobies
    agreed
    take care and tempt not the fates

King Grover is the universal symbol of peace between all these groups of reta.....people that can't get along. I know everything and everyone is jealous of me. It's a hard life, but the bennies are good and the chicks dig it yo.

It's always good to be teh king!
    It's good to be the King.

anyone for a beer?
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

:cheers:

:beer: and :boobies:
    It's good to be the King.

Originally posted by 3FS
    Things went crazy on this site for a while, but I say to each his own. If you want to post here, do it. If you don't want to then don't, but sitting around and complaining about why you post or why you don't post just seems like a waste of time. A lot of great people left, but a lot of new great people have joined since then, so it all evens out!

What are you trying to say? I'm fat?
    Hello World

Originally posted by WebHawg
    You got it pal!

Originally posted by WebHawg
    he-he-he ... I hope 3fs isn't in San Francisco ... he just committed a felony !! San Francisco's "Short and Fat Law"

Originally posted by confus-ed
    he-he-he ... I hope 3fs isn't in San Francisco ... he just committed a felony !! San Francisco's "Short and Fat Law"
    I am not from there. You are all fat, disgusting greasy, short, bald, poor excuses for men! Wow, could I go to jail for that in SF?