Ignorant son of b*tch ...

Thread: Ignorant son of b*tch ...

Angry Ignorant son of b*tch ...

Oooooo .... for crying out loud !

So my car is innocently parked outside my mum's house ... I hear a bang & a crash ... I look out... mmm?? ... knock at door ... some guy delivering my new distribution box for her wiring ... toddles of to fit it .... Mum rolls up ... 'What have you done to your car ?' -YIKES ??!??

Goes outside, looks at car - offside has big white paint mark dragged along it (car's black!) - busted offside headlight & to add insult to injury ripped bumper (stupid plastic type!) ...

Turns out a neighbour had seen aforesaid delivery driver pole up & clip my car ... but as he came to the door - he assumed he'd come to tell me & sort it and so thought no more of it.

So several irate phone calls later - I was really pissed! - I finally disscover who was the culprit - What do I hear ? - 'Well the driver was aware but he panicked !' - If I get my hands on him he'll do more than panic !!

Anyway this all has a happy ending (except I'm temporarily out of pocket) ... eventually got hold of the delivery manager explained it all & he agrees they should pay - - too bloomin right !

But as for the 'topic title' I hope he gets all that's coming to him ... !

Errr... Doesnt that constitite basically.. a hit and run ???

(I would have ripped his head off, $h!t in the hole and P!$$ on that a$$hol3)

How bout calling the cops ?
    C'est la Vie...

"I invented it, Bill made it famous." ~ David Bradley
    (wrote the code for Ctrl-Alt-Delete on the IBM PC)

"You know you're a geek when... You try to shoo a fly away from the monitor with your cursor." ~ Juuso Heimonen

Same thing happened to me in a car park, dude tried to walk off, but didn't notice I was walking back to my car and saw the whole thing.

I was less than pleased, then the ****wit denies the whole thing only theres like 15 witnesses.

needless to say he paid for it....

You are not required to report an accident in the UK to the police unless there has been a physical injury - damaging Confus-ed's ego don't count!

Glad you have a witness - but that Delivery manager is gonna be in hot water for admitting liability!!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Yup you only need police with 'injury' otherwise 14 days ...

Update: In the absence of anything much better to do & having fitted the new distrobution box ...

... I toddles off to get a quote ... £590.35 ... ouch ! ... I'm glad I'm not paying for it anyways ...

Turns out the 'offender' is either paying himself (for his stupidity in not telling me?) or getting sacked ! ... He'd have just got a punch off me ... well maybe a couple ! - I was spitting feathers !

"... but that Delivery manager is gonna be in hot water for admitting liability..."

I get the distinct impression that the particular driver should not have been driving that particular van .... SO there's maybe insurance issues lurking here ... he wants to settle direct anyway ! ... if he does that'll be 300 for me to get the car done on the side & what can I get with the rest ... ?

That blows. Hope you don't have trouble getting repairs done and paid for. Don't forget the cost of a rental car!
    If it's true that wherever you go, there you are: how come so many people look lost?

Nice one... lets hope he aint a wd member....
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Originally posted by NooNoo
    Nice one... lets hope he aint a wd member....
    HOLY SPIT ED! THAT WAS YOU?!

j/k

Originally posted by NooNoo
    You are not required to report an accident in the UK to the police unless there has been a physical injury - damaging Confus-ed's ego don't count!

Glad you have a witness - but that Delivery manager is gonna be in hot water for admitting liability!!
    yeah but in the US we have to, or else you wont get your car fixed, and insurance companies can basiclly care less and its harder for them to find out who did it and whos fault it was without a popo report