Test 10: Which Personality Test Are You?

Thread: Test 10: Which Personality Test Are You?

Test 10: Which Personality Test Are You?

Congratulations, you're The James Bond Villain Personality Test!
    You live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and you like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.

Your answers suggest a correspondence of 79% to The James Bond Villain Personality Test.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

ditto
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

?????????????

Hi
    How's everyone and I thought I was confused before what is this personality test and what questions did I answer I don't get this at all would someone please tell me what this means
    Thanks a bunch
    sincerely,
    Lana

Lana, its just a bit of fun - this is the Tech Lounge, where tech's lounge about entertaining each other... or trying to
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

For those who may have missed it the first time around.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams