Do You Smoke? - Page 5

View Poll Results: What Do You Smoke and How Much?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I don't smoke

36 61.02%
  • Yes, cigarettes

17 28.81%
  • Yes, cigars

5 8.47%
  • Yes, a pipe

1 1.69%
  • Yes, something else

6 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do You Smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by tsnell
    I smoke. Did in prison. Do now. Desolate islands are full of stone throwers. Go there you cop look alike!
    WOW! 2 whole posts and already a jackass........nice.........
    Bet ya saw lots of this :butt: in prison..................
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

tsnell
    Oh, *******s? Yeah, lots!

Quote Originally Posted by DocPC
    WOW! 2 whole posts and already a jackass........nice.........
    Bet ya saw lots of this :butt: in prison..................

tsnell
    Didn't know it would block out my words. New here as a poster. My apologies to the xperts. I meant a##holes. Saw many. Still see many. See some now. Are you really a doctor or do you just play one on the Internet?

Oh, *******s? Yeah, lots!

Didn't know it would block out my words. New here as a poster. My apologies to the xperts. I meant a##holes. Saw many. Still see many. See some now. Are you really a doctor or do you just play one on the Internet?

Doctor of love......but not your type of love........

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

tsnell
    I guess not. You're right, 7 yr olds aren't my kind of love. The prison thing got to you didn't it? You holy-er that thou pieces of crap, just kiss my arse!

Doctor of love......but not your type of love........

I guess not. You're right, 7 yr olds aren't my kind of love. The prison thing got to you didn't it? You holy-er that thou pieces of crap, just kiss my arse!

Thought so......a pedophile troll.......

I never mentioned anything about kids......

You won't last long nancy.

Sigh... Some people. tsnell... I can tell with that attitude you won't last long here. However, I'll add my 2 cents for the hell of it. First, this is a topic about smoking, not about prisons or children. You will learn very very very quickly to respect other peoples opinions even if you don't like them. I would advise you to not make personal attacks on people here. Folks like Ya_Know, OutCodded, DocPC and others have been around for a long time and have proven there worth time and time again. YOU keep that in mind when you make personal attacks. You will note that i've not posted in this thread yet, cause i'm really indefferent about smokers. Smoke or don't smoke, makes no difference to me.

The one thing that will get you flamed the fastest here is by doing just what your doing, making personal attacks. You've had your warning.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

tsnell
    I've already lasted along time Shimeka! Its amazing how a girlpunk can escalate a smoking topic to this. No, you mentioned my kind of love. My kind of love is woman. My wife. I realize that may not be your kind of love. I really don't give a crap what kind of degenerate love you have. I already feel like a fool for going down this road with an idiot! Thanks DocPenis!

Thought so......a pedophile troll.......

I never mentioned anything about kids......

You won't last long nancy.

I've already lasted along time Shimeka! Its amazing how a girlpunk can escalate a smoking topic to this. No, you mentioned my kind of love. My kind of love is woman. My wife. I realize that may not be your kind of love. I really don't give a crap what kind of degenerate love you have. I already feel like a fool for going down this road with an idiot! Thanks DocPenis!

You are indeed a fool...............

tsnell
    Well said, Matridom. I appreciate that. I've read many posts from all you guys and many have helped me. It's just the holy-er than thou attitudes that I don't like.....and I don't care if I get slamed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Matridom
    Sigh... Some people. tsnell... I can tell with that attitude you won't last long here. However, I'll add my 2 cents for the hell of it. First, this is a topic about smoking, not about prisons or children. You will learn very very very quickly to respect other peoples opinions even if you don't like them. I would advise you to not make personal attacks on people here. Folks like Ya_Know, OutCodded, DocPC and others have been around for a long time and have proven there worth time and time again. YOU keep that in mind when you make personal attacks. You will note that i've not posted in this thread yet, cause i'm really indefferent about smokers. Smoke or don't smoke, makes no difference to me.

The one thing that will get you flamed the fastest here is by doing just what your doing, making personal attacks. You've had your warning.

tsnell
    Slam on Doc. Just slam on.

You are indeed a fool...............

Well said, Matridom. I appreciate that. I've read many posts from all you guys and many have helped me. It's just the holy-er than thou attitudes that I don't like.....and I don't care if I get slamed for that.
    Reading things the way i have in this thread, it would seem you where the first to have the "holy-er than thou attitude" with your attacks.

If some people think that smokers should live on an island ... what with it? Are you being forced to smoke or not smoke? Are you being forced to live on an island? I would say "No" You where the first to take offense and try to force your opinions on other people. And that to me is "holy-er than thou attitude".
    Last edited by Matridom; September 19th, 2003 at 09:12 PM.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

tsnell
    Good point. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's like me saying all gay people should have to live on a desolate island. Maybe I took offense when I shouldn't have. Since this is not what I do (debate issues, usually), then I retract everything I've said, apologize to every one and just go. I've got this misbehaving computer to work on anyway. Thank you for your diplomacy Matridom.

Quote Originally Posted by Matridom
    Reading things the way i have in this thread, it would seem you where the first to have the "holy-er than thou attitude" with your attacks.

If some people think that smokers should live on an island ... what with it? Are you being forced to smoke or not smoke? Are you being forced to live on an island? I would say "No" You where the first to take offense and try to force your opinions on other people. And that to me is "holy-er than thou attitude".

Talking

From the words I once heard someone speak a time ago, and I quote, “Can’t we all just get along?”
    Get me a soldering iron and some duct tape, and I'll see what I can do.

Hmmm...gone off topic on smoking......