My Specs:
1GB PC 2700 RAM (2 512 chips)
160GB Maxtor HD ATA 133
Asus A7N8XPCB2.0
Bios C1007
Windows XP Pro (All updates installed)
Soundblaster Audigy (latest drivers)
Systemworks 2004
MSI GF4TI4800 (running NVidia drivers of 10/23/03.)

My Problem. About a month ago while playing Everquest I started getting these Blue screens of death stop messages. At first they were ALL Stop 8E messages in NV4_DISP.DLL. Started becoming more frequent, It had been awhile since I reformatted so I reformatted and installed WinXP again. Reinstalled all my drivers and installed EQ only. Played it for a few hours and started getting the error message again. But slowly the times the message shows up has been increasing. Last night it froze up on me with BSOD 4 times in 1 hour. I also got a new BSOD Stop message last night. Stop 50 Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area. I looked around and found that it could be my page file. So I went in and set Page File to off, rebooted and turned it back on. Happened again a few minutes later. Then I decided to pull one of my sticks of ram out. Pulled one out, few minutes later I got a BSOD Stop 8E in NAVENG.SYS and NV4_DISP.DLL. So I yanked out that ram and put in my other one. With this stick in I never got a BSOD but the computer just froze. No response to anything. The HD each time would work really hard for a few seconds then make this Click-Chunk sound (not a good sound) then freeze. Is this an indication my HD is failing? I did a disk defrag and it froze in the middle of that. So I went to Maxtor and downloaded their HD check tool and pulled my HD out and plugged it into my mother's computer a ASUS A7V133-C MB (since the maxtor tool won't work on nvidia chipsets) and ran this utility. It found an error on the HD and asked me if I wanted to fix it. I said yes. Plugged it back into my computer and was able to defrag my HD completely. No problems till this morning. I awoke to find my computer with a BSOD Stop 0A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message with no file as the fault listed. Other than the freeze in defragging my computer seems to run fine except when playing EQ. Don't have any other games installed that would tax the HD or RAM or anything. I just downloaded GoldMem and am gonna do a memcheck. But before I reinstalled windows a month ago I ran DocMem or something like that and it found no problems.

Please Help!
Eric