The palm reading thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The palm reading thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet
    you prefer head work to manual work
    This ain't rocket science though is it ? ... I mean how hard is it to spot that Silencio has never done a 'real' days work in his life ... those baby softs, have never 'worked' - ever !!!

I noticed that
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Aye, there's nothing so dainty on a mans hands as pushing a wheelchair around. Come February I won't need sandpaper for my wood projects.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

The Devil Knowledge is fun. Muahahahahah

Name Analysis: Hidden to protect the guilty

Expression: 9

The Expression number shows us who we truly are, what we came into this life already knowing. This is where we feel most comfortable and how we automatically act. We attract people and situations to us that require our Expression so that they can further evolve. In this way we play the role of teacher. Naturally we are attracted to occupations that we resonate to, so the Expression number can be a strong factor in our choice of a career as well. Our Expression is the vehicle, with all its virtues and vices, that drives us along the path of our Destiny. It is the essence of our identity.

You have a vision of a perfect world. Forgiveness, Love and altruism are the path you walk. You are the idealist, and you do everything in your power to live up to your ideals in order to be a good example for others to follow. Inside, you know that you will be imitated, so you are extremely aware of your every "imperfection". Letting go of people and places when you have fulfilled your role with them is an important lesson for you. There are many that need to be touched by your wisdom.

Soul Urge: 9

The Soul Urge number has also been called Heart's Desire and Spiritual Urge. It is our secret, innermost longing. Our dream, our motivation, the fuel that energizes our journey. The Soul Urge number reveals what we secretly strive to be or accomplish. Some have said that this number tells us what we have been in previous lifetimes, the accumulated growth of our soul.

Like the number 6 soul urge, your life revolves around giving and receiving love. Your desire, however, includes the whole of humanity and a few races besides. Compassion, passion and forgiveness make up your essence and you are very generous and impressionable. The fine arts call out to you and you may in fact have a master artist living inside of you.

Persona: 9

The Persona number describes the way we appear to the outside world, the first impression people have of us. We may not even be aware of how we are perceived by others because we are so often focused on our inner world, and many times the inner does not match the outer. Persona gives us a peek at some hidden talents we have. The talents that we use to get along in the world and in some instances, protect us from it. It is likened to a bag of tools (jewels) that we carry with us along the way.

People seem to be drawn to you for absolution. You emanate forgiveness, compassion and understanding. Your charming and generous personality brings you love and good luck in abundance. Many people will be attracted to you because of your idealistic and romantic nature. Others will be transformed by your example. You express yourself in the way you dress, and it can range from dramatically bold to mystically romantic to "struggling artist".

..too many letters to post the whole thing.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

I was born on 9/23/1970 around 8:00 am in Ilion, NY.
    Ill do your chart shortly

Banned
    The cleetus just happened.

The second coming and we all missed it eh Cleet ??????????

Banned
    this palm reading thread is one of the most absurd things I've yet seen any where ! you cant imagine how big my smile is right now. almost as big as when i found what is my moon sign and what does it mean. i strongly recommend you do the same
    Last edited by moonysky; February 8th, 2021 at 02:08 AM.

Errmm, you're more than 17 years late.
    --
    Doc
    ___________Microsoft Safety & Security Center___________
    \____________________ ____.-.____ ____________________/
    \_____________\ -._)!(_.- /_____________/
    \_______\. ~\ /~ ./_______/
    \_______/

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal