WinDrivers Chat/WinDrivers Forum

Thread: WinDrivers Chat/WinDrivers Forum

WinDrivers Chat/WinDrivers Forum

There may have been some things said about chat recently that can be taken the wrong way.
    But, let it be known, right now, that the concept of chat is truly good, as are all the people in chat, and, all the people in the forum!!!
    We may alll argue amongst ourselves at times, but one thing needs to be made clear to all: the chat people, as with the forum people, are ALWAYS here to help!!!
    And, we DO help!!!!
    And, the dedication and devotion of the chat people like Doc PC, Kedrin, Matridom, and SeedyRom, et al, is unprecedended in this world of "every one out for a buck"!!!
    And, in this season of "supposed" giving: this is REAL giving!!!
    As is Windrivers forum!!!
    We all, for the most part, help as much as we can,and often go even further with help: like Pm, etc.
    AND, it takes a lot of time out of our everyday lives, when we could be charging for our "services".
    That is something which should NEVER be overlooked.
    The good people of chat and the forum ARE here to help, and, have a good time amongst ourselves (alas, sometiimes a bad time) while we are waiting and working, and helping others.
    So, please do not let our infighting, cause you consternation, or believe in others, with their own agendas, who choose to denigrate the effort we ALL make for you all, to overlook the fact that Windrivers does indeed help ALL out there looking for help, and we ask for nothing in return, except maybe, a simple thank you!!!
    So, come and join us, and you will laugh and cry (sometimes at the same time) with all of us.
    And think about it: We Do It All For Free!!!!
    Now that is something that is truly good!!!
    Last edited by TripleRLtd; December 23rd, 2003 at 01:09 AM.

who did you piss off now??.....

EDIT: never mind, I just read it....
    Last edited by Damned Angel; December 23rd, 2003 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damned Angel
    who did you piss off now??.....

EDIT: never mind, I just read it....
    Ah, so now you know...practically everyone.
    Blame it on Ya_know, he created a monster!!!
    But, I really meant what I said, as I always do.!!!

Well actually Triple we don't argue amongst ourselves. Most of us have been friends and members here for a long long time and the majority of new members do their best to fit in.

You insulted quite a few of my close friends today and the truth is simple.

You have been in everyones face since you joined, and you have gone out of your way to stick yourself in the middle of everything, you have come into chat and stirred up hornets nests and stuck your nose where it doesn't belong. You have caused trouble in chat with your troll like behaviour and now you have bought it over to the forums to carry on the crap here. Do you really think the forums guys want to hear your crap? Or did you think your four short months and 1700 or so posts qualified you for soemthing special...noob

Quite frankly no one here wants to hear the crap and that's all it is crap. I have often sat in chat and watched you act like a ripe trog and not blamed anyone for any action they took upon you and yet I have tried to nicely explain to you many times to keep your nose out of old wounds.

Today I have seen as i said, many of my friends get insulted and defamed by you personally. It is a pity I was working while the thread was on ..but then again maybe not. I am not backwards in saying exactly how it is.

Oh and I could post many many logs that make both you and Daniel out to be the trogs that you are but I won't bother its not necessary i think you have done mighty fine in showing the whole of windrivers just what idiots you both are.

I will always remember this day and what you have done to help damage and denigrate not only chat but Scott and Windrivers as well. You did a lame act today triple.

Don't ever bother trying to speak to me again, don't bother with threads like these trying to gloss over what you have done and expect no one to remember. Just don't bother. Don't bother insulting us in chat ..just don't bother logging in there..please

And don't bother to reply to me because I am certainly not going to bother opening any more threads you have started.

Just don't bother........You don't exist anymore..

and to everyone else and to Scott and Noo Noo I apologise if my reply offends anyone...
    Last edited by Mayet; December 23rd, 2003 at 03:31 AM.
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

What a ****ing soap opera this place has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by emr
    What a ****ing soap opera this place has turned into.
    What do you mean 'turned into ' ... its allways been one

Come on, whoever knows - dish the dirt !

Whatever you've got to say about TripleR, no doubt I can think of worse by someone, his heart seems in the right place 'eventually' ... so what did he do this time ?

BTW all this 'you so bad - I banish you pants' is wearing a bit thin with me, everyone is entitled to opinion, if you don't like it, do what I do & don't listen, don't run about 'throwing your weight around' like you own the place ! ... you don't Scott does ... if he or Noo have issues then I'll listen, in the meantime I sugest everyone else shuts the f. up !

Internet Linebacker
    Heh. Chat vs. Forums round 13489234.

Yawn.

Where is that ignore button? Ah found it.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

And yet again the word sycophant barges to the fore of my mind. I could rant and rave here, but honestly I'm not terribly interested in that at the moment and it seems to have little effect anyways.

Tripler enjoy your tenure in the forums. Forget about the chat and concentrate on enjoying this message board while you can. Hell, you might even find enough friends here to keep from joining the exclusive list of the odd few that manage to get banned.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Someone ring that bell...I'm ready coach, put me in...
    ....Oh wait, it's full fledged war!!!!

.....................Kind of reminds me of the end of "The Wall" where all of the little kids run around in the ruble, unaware that they inherited this mess of their elders. Kind of makes me want to cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Someone ring that bell...I'm ready coach, put me in...
    ....Oh wait, it's full fledged war!!!!

.....................Kind of reminds me of the end of "The Wall" where all of the little kids run around in the ruble, unaware that they inherited this mess of their elders. Kind of makes me want to cry...
    I wish things would quiet down ya_know. More then you can imagine. I just want to help out the people in need and enjoy the comradery that we've built. Some however are bent on damaging the places that will not accept them or questioning and challenging the things they do not understand.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

What's that I smell??? Another topic...off topic....