Just booked the aniversary trip!

Thread: Just booked the aniversary trip!

Talking Just booked the aniversary trip!

Well I just got off the phone with the travel agent and I booked a trip for myself and my wife for a 7 night caribean cruise!
    We are having our 2nd aniversary (married 8 years) on Feb 29th. But the downside is I have to wait untill June for the trip. Funny thing about being married to a teacher, its frowned upon when they take a week off during the school year.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jmani
    Well I just got off the phone with the travel agent and I booked a trip for myself and my wife for a 7 night caribean cruise!
    We are having our 2nd aniversary (married 8 years) on Feb 29th. But the downside is I have to wait untill June for the trip. Funny thing about being married to a teacher, its frowned upon when they take a week off during the school year.
    Sounds like fun. Take diving lessons before you go, you'll never regret it.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Bring back rum.

Oh, and Congratulations!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jitBob
    Sounds like fun. Take diving lessons before you go, you'll never regret it.
    Just finishing my advanced openwater this Feb. Went to Hawaii a few years ago and started diving then, now I am hooked on an expensive hobby.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jmani
    Just finishing my advanced openwater this Feb. Went to Hawaii a few years ago and started diving then, now I am hooked on an expensive hobby.
    Woohooo.. Another fellow Scuba Buddy

Welcome to the Club!
    W