Anybody ever deal with a Gigabyte GA-7S748-L mobo?

Thread: Anybody ever deal with a Gigabyte GA-7S748-L mobo?

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska

Anybody ever deal with a Gigabyte GA-7S748-L mobo?

Fella up here at work has one he'll sell me for $30 (he's done "upgraded" to an Asus A7N8X). My PC in my apartment up here at work is an older ECS K7S5A that has actually served me well, but I figured a $30 "upgrade" might not be a bad deal. Any comments? TIA!
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

Well just what are you 'gaining' for your $30 ? ... 'upgrade' does seem indeed to be needing put in quotes

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    I figured that performance wise there probably isn't much of a boost between the SiS735 & SiS748 motherboards (I could be wrong about that), but as daffy86 pointed out the Gigabyte is more upgradeable. + I'm up here at work it's -28°F, wind is blowing around 30 MPH out of the N and it's still dark 20 hrs. a day, I ain't got nuthin' better to do when I'm not workin', so I might as well "upgrade" to break the excitement of working/living in the Arctic during my two week hitches (don't go home until Feb. 4). Hellfar I'm liable to get a couple of days entertainment out of this exercise!
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.