That's all folks.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: That's all folks.

That's all folks.

It's obvious that the Chat Pack does not want me here, and has predicted I would be gone by the new year.
    And since it is sometimes right and worthy to fight city hall, there are other times when it is simply NOT worth it.
    To paraphrase Ya_know; by the end of the day, or week, noone will even care.
    I will indeed miss most of you all.
    Good luck.

Banned

Unhappy

Don't make me come out of my peaceful persona to slap you silly.

What have you got, like 5 people pissed off at you. 5 out of how many hundreds of regular users?

I think the attacks have gone on long enough. Can we stop airing out the dirty laundry, and drop this? Trip is not your average run of the mill person. He is, however, not any different from most of us here. What I see is a potentially abrasive attitude that has rubbed a strong tightly knitted group the wrong way. You all proceeded to gang up on the individual. Completely unfair. Who is next, me, Cleetus, Confus-ed, all who have abrasive attitudes, and squared off with some of you over the years? But we have learned to coexist, what about Trip. He has my support, but that isn’t enough.

I am going to pick on one of you, just because I know you can take it. Matridom, when you first came to WD, you were a posting fool, a mad man of sorts. You had an average of over 15 posts a day, and climbing for many months...largely in the tech forums which was good, but you were called on it several times. Eventually things simmered, your attitude was good, and you have made quite a nice place for yourself in the Chat world, along with the forum. Trip started out the same way, just wanting to get his two cents in, he has been around a lot longer than his signup date, so lets stop looking at the date, or the post count. Let’s all just coexist!!! Some abrasion is good, although against my peace love and good happiness stuff nature that I now embrace. For those of you not yet enlightened, fighting is healthy, bickering and grudges are a sickness!!!

Banned
    That or it really is time to start up the Steam room to thin out the whiney bitchey moaning cant let a grudge drop ranks out some agian.

Damnit, it is going to be a long boring year if Ya_know and I keep agreeing on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    That or it really is time to start up the Steam room to thin out the whiney bitchey moaning cant let a grudge drop ranks out some agian.

Damnit, it is going to be a long boring year if Ya_know and I keep agreeing on everything.
    Britney needs bigger boobs...can you agree with me there?

Internet Linebacker
    Yeah really. Trip did try to apologize, and you either accept it or you don't. Don't turn him into WD's featured jackass, that's what Julie On is for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Word up my brotha

Britney + Bigger Boobies = Good Thing.. ah...
    W

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    I'm all for the Boobies, but I honestly think Britney needs longer shapelier legs!

Bigger Boobies + Longer Shapely Legs = Schwing!
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

What have you got, like 5 people pissed off at you. 5 out of how many hundreds of regular users?

For those of you not yet enlightened, fighting is healthy, bickering and grudges are a sickness!!!
    Yep
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    ..Damnit, it is going to be a long boring year if Ya_know and I keep agreeing on everything.
    Its worse dudes ... I agree too ! So that's all the usual 'bad guys' out in support of a new 'bad guy' ... see a pattern here ?

I'm jiggered if I ever figured out what he did so 'bad' anyway ... He talks/talked 'pooh' a lot - But I thought that was compulsory ? Enough folks do it around here to make it appear that way at least !!!

But if you ask me Britney is a fat dog (though I might reconsider with enhanced boobies & legs, if you give me enough beer ) ... so there you go - all a matter of perspective

& in all fairness I'd better add, yes I could have cheerfully killed him on several occasions, he did give me a particulary 'difficult' time at first, however he got over it, saw things as he ought, & I'd say we probably got on just fine, maybe even good ... I think cut him some slack
    Last edited by confus-ed; January 6th, 2004 at 12:31 PM.

come back

Stay with us.
    Dyslexics of the world..UNTIE!

Mark your calendars folks. This might not happen ever again.

I'm agreeing with Cleetus, Ya_Know and Confus-ed all at once about a specific topic. http://forums.windrivers.com/images/smilies/eek3.gif

...minus the Britney thing.

She has all the indications of a has-been star desperately trying to hold on to her better years (or year). It might work for a while, but she's already declining and she knows it. Or her PR rep does.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

boobs are always good, but instead of bigger boobs she needs a big bag to go over that butt ugly face of hers. damn thats an ugly woman
    take care and tempt not the fates

Banned
    Britney haters = teh die

Hey trip, if you come back, you must do one thing. LEARN TO WRITE IN FREAKING PARAGRAPHS RATHER THEN FREAKING LINE AFTER FREAKING LINE!!!!!!