PC Bug Doctor

Thread: PC Bug Doctor

PC Bug Doctor

Ive had this guy raving about PC Bug Doctor, but other than for its web site cant find out much about it.
    Anyone had any experience of it, or recommendations about it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ADS_Tech
    Ive had this guy raving about PC Bug Doctor, but other than for its web site cant find out much about it.
    Anyone had any experience of it, or recommendations about it.

Cheers
    Ive heard the name before but have never seen it at all... Im sure Someone around here has though.. anyone?
    W

I came upon a link for a free PC Bug Doctor system check-up a couple of days ago. So, as I am inately curious and had heard of the app before I opted for the free check-up.

OK, here's the kicker. PC Bug Doctor scopes out your system, finds some stuff to fix and then informs you that you now need to purchase the app (right around $50 US) to cure your system. Right!!! That seems a little lame to me. If PC Bug Doctor does any good at all, one would think a short trial period would be appropriate.

same subject. Read Platypus's advice on the subject then the program has potentional usefulness.

http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=55140

Last edited by eboyjones; January 31st, 2004 at 01:13 AM.
    "Everybody needs a little help sometimes"

Quote Originally Posted by eboyjones
    same subject. Read Platypus's advice on the subject then the program has potentional usefulness.

http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=55140
    You're right ... good point.

Thumbs down Pc Bug Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Tecumseh
    I came upon a link for a free PC Bug Doctor system check-up a couple of days ago. So, as I am inately curious and had heard of the app before I opted for the free check-up.

OK, here's the kicker. PC Bug Doctor scopes out your system, finds some stuff to fix and then informs you that you now need to purchase the app (right around $50 US) to cure your system. Right!!! That seems a little lame to me. If PC Bug Doctor does any good at all, one would think a short trial period would be appropriate.
    yOU ARE CORRECT after i went to the web site and numerous places It says free scan and fix It scanned and told me I had 175 shortcut errors and then I had to pay 39.99 for a 30 day offer so theirs nothing free there