Looking for WNI USB Bluetooth drivers...

Thread: Looking for WNI USB Bluetooth drivers...

Looking for WNI USB Bluetooth drivers...

Hi.

I have this WNI (Wireless Networks Inc.) USB Bluetooth adapter and I'm having trouble locating its drivers or some other generic ones that will work with it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Phoebus

Looks like you are SOL if you don't have the driver cd.

Their website http://www.wirelessnetworksinc.com/ seems to be no more. My advise? Google. Then google some more.
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

"I figured out what's wrong with life: it's other people." -- Dilbert

Its apparently a broadcom based unit, but they do not supply reference drivers. The bluetooth on my lappie is broadcom based. If I attempt to install them in any other os apart from the laptop, I get a licence window up explaining it will not run on any unlicenced configuration
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Wireless Networks Bluetooth Adapter

Phoebus, I have a pair of WNI Bluetooth network adapters with driver CD new in the the box that I'd like to get rid of. I used to rep for WNI in the US. I'm about to put them on Ebay. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebus
    Hi.

I have this WNI (Wireless Networks Inc.) USB Bluetooth adapter and I'm having trouble locating its drivers or some other generic ones that will work with it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Phoebus