Dead Milkmen

Thread: Dead Milkmen

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar

Dead Milkmen

WWBRD?

I used to listen to the Dead Milkmen in high School. I lost track of what they where doing. I have one of their albums on vinyl some place. Thanx for help saving me from top 40 radio or a mullet in the 80’s. Rest in peace David.
    No need to be concerned. The voices in my head assure me I am completely sane.

"Dammit Jim I’m a Star Ship surgeon not the free clinic."

Bummer.

If he died of natural causes I would be sympathetic. But suicide is not the way to die... I never listened to the band and am not going to miss him.

It takes a real ******* to be a complete dick in a thread about someone dying, regardless of how it happened.

Congrats.
    WWBRD?

Banned
    Screw him, he took his life, I have no sympathy either. I love Cobain jokes too, freakking losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Screw him, he took his life, I have no sympathy either. I love Cobain jokes too, freakking losers.
    Congratulations to you too...your a real ******* too!

Sorry IAM...didn't mean to tread on your thread. It's just how I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Congratulations to you too...your a real ******* too!

Sorry IAM...didn't mean to tread on your thread. It's just how I felt.
    Well next time keep it to yourself or post your thoughts in a more appropriate place or just keep them to yourself. Or maybe you could PM cleetus and you guys could have a good laugh about it. His music touched a lot of people regardless of how he died.
    WWBRD?

Well he didn't touch me, I never heard of him. Sorry for your loss, but it isn't my concern. What bothers me is when an icon take their life, and everyone feels bad for him. Like the dude from Nirvana, everyone cried, I say fu*k’em, if he couldn’t find help for his problem, he’s a looser. Cause if he was the smartest, most enlightened guy around, and suicide was his best gig…I suppose that it would be ok for everyone else to follow him, right? Well not me!

Well he didn't touch me, I never heard of him. Sorry for your loss, but it isn't my concern. What bothers me is when an icon take their life, and everyone feels bad for him. Like the dude from Nirvana, everyone cried, I say fu*k’em, if he couldn’t find help for his problem, he’s a looser. Cause if he was the smartest, most enlightened guy around, and suicide was his best gig…I suppose that it would be ok for everyone else to follow him, right? Well not me!
    Hey if you were married to Courtney Love for 5 years, you probably would have done the same thing.

I don't feel bad for people that take their own lives, it's a coward's way out and is pretty much the most selfish thing a person could ever do. I do feel great sympathy for their families and loved ones that they've left behind. Sucks for them more than anyone else.
    WWBRD?

Quote Originally Posted by imaeditedbysowulo
    It takes a real ******* to be a complete dick in a thread about someone dying, regardless of how it happened.

Congrats.

Ditto.

Hey if you were married to Courtney Love for 5 years, you probably would have done the same thing.

I don't feel bad for people that take their own lives, it's a coward's way out and is pretty much the most selfish thing a person could ever do. I do feel great sympathy for their families and loved ones that they've left behind. Sucks for them more than anyone else.
    Ditto.
    I'm not Satan ... I'm just one of his highly placed minions

What I think is a real shame is that when Icons like Kirk Cocaine (sp, who gives a f$$k) do themselves, then kids that idolized them start offing themselves, because they see no reason to live...I mean hell, if a musical legend can't hack the real world, how is a high school pimple faced kid going to cope with what lies ahead.

You are right, very selfish. In that someone living will be hurt tremendously, and it isn't fair to them.

We got off on the wrong foot in this thread. For what it’s worth, sorry I soiled your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Ditto.
    Xerox :butt:

:butt:
    That yer head you're showing us?