Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 151
Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

The main reason I want to do the respec now is because I only put like a hundred hours into the hero planning. If I don't respec now, it will seem as if all that time will have been wasted.
    Me fail english, that's unpossible!

To elaborate, my wife is still feeling the after-effects of a cold we both "enjoyed" last weekend and earlier this week so I may be spending some time with her this evening.

Unless, of course, she understands the primordial role a tanker with Provoke can have in a Respec Trial and the central role Stalemate would play in acquiring and keeping the aggro.

Right guys?

Right?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

All day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    To elaborate, my wife is still feeling the after-effects of a cold we both "enjoyed" last weekend and earlier this week so I may be spending some time with her this evening.

Unless, of course, she understands the primordial role a tanker with Provoke can have in a Respec Trial and the central role Stalemate would play in acquiring and keeping the aggro.

Right guys?

Right?
    Any loving wife would certainly understand that!

There may have been a snafu in my grand plans tonight. My sister-in-law has decided to stay over for a 2nd night in a row (what's up with that??!??!!) and she is sleeping on the fouton in the living room. TS with me may be limited during the later hours tonight. I really need an office... which reminds me, what time tonight?
    Last edited by Carbonado; December 10th, 2004 at 03:25 PM.

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    We like to play with you too Cassi. You're proof that not every chick on CoH is some 60 year old fat guy named Gus who has social issues and needs to use the Internet to feel pretty.

And despite your insecurities, your English is 1000 times better than Julie's, so I think everyone understands you just fine.

My SG on Virtue (The League of Titans) has a surprising number of actual females playing. At least 8 off the top of my head....
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    Any loving wife would certainly understand that!

There may have been a snafu in my grand plans tonight. My sister-in-law has decided to stay over for a 2nd night in a row (what's up with that??!??!!) and she is sleeping on the fouton in the living room. TS with me may be limited during the later hours tonight. I really need an office... which reminds me, what time tonight?
    I'm very dissapointed in you Carb. I really thought the promise of Chinese food was going to get you a little three way action last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Klarg
    My SG on Virtue (The League of Titans) has a surprising number of actual females playing. At least 8 off the top of my head....
    They must be really tiny...
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    All day and night.
    OK, you lost me there general.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I'm very dissapointed in you Carb. I really thought the promise of Chinese food was going to get you a little three way action last night.
    Yeah, well things did get a little crazy last night... maybe a little TOO crazy. OK, you want the truth, it is I who will be sleeping on the fouton tonight. There, I said it, happy now?

Yeah, well things did get a little crazy last night... maybe a little TOO crazy. OK, you want the truth, it is I who will be sleeping on the fouton tonight. There, I said it, happy now?
    That is really, REALLY sad Carb.

It's downright embarassing, even.

That word is spelled "futon".

That is really, REALLY sad Carb.

It's downright embarassing, even.

That word is spelled "futon".
    Like I said before, read my signature damn it!

I'm going home now.

I'm going home now.
    Hahahahaha... I'm victorious... adept runs home in fear! adept at what, I would like to know

Hahahahaha... I'm victorious... adept runs home in fear! adept at what, I would like to know

Apparently, at being able to gain the upper hand in this discussion even if I'm currently sitting in an express bus and going over the St. Lawrence Seaway as I type this.

I'll give you a 10 second head start to proceed to a strategic retreat now. Screaming like a little girl is optional.

So is your back hurting yet? Metal pipes cutting into ya?

I find a large cardboard box just under the mattress helps a ton with futons.