Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 172
Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Here we go, the official Phantoms of War website is in the works.

Phantoms of War at GuildPortal.

I'm looking for a website redirection solution right now, since I had some domain names already set aside, but you can start creating your accounts and adding your characters in right now.

Forums, voting section, calendar of events, roster (detailed) and even chat are all provided.

There are sections for listing powersets and badges, as well as a blog section for your toons (which I've wanted to do for a while now).

I originally intended to do this all myself on phpBB, but I happened to find these guys this morning and almost everything I wanted was in there, so... why bother?

I also suggest you draft up some Crey Threat Assesments here and I'll link them into the website as they become available.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    in reply to WL!! went from lv14 to 20 in just under 2 hours. it was early in the morning and we had a tight team going from spot to spot in hollows. count em boys, 6 lvs in 2 hours, that's 1 every 20 minutes

there is one drawback. you will probably have to respec after levelling so dang fast lol.

Yeah, I'm holding my respecs on my toons for a while and I can tell I need to respec FM already to get some initial stuff out that was useful early on, but not now. Gonna try to level Fantasy Machine or Roentgen Girl some more Sunday. I hope the winter even lasts this whole week.

BTW - There is a tech rewiring my NID and running new cable to the location that I plug my modem into as I type this. The GF called to tell me the tech saw the issues. WHOOO ****ING HOO! Well, if it's fixed later.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Here we go, the official Phantoms of War website is in the works.

Phantoms of War at GuildPortal.

I'm looking for a website redirection solution right now, since I had some domain names already set aside, but you can start creating your accounts and adding your characters in right now.

Forums, voting section, calendar of events, roster (detailed) and even chat are all provided.

There are sections for listing powersets and badges, as well as a blog section for your toons (which I've wanted to do for a while now).

I originally intended to do this all myself on phpBB, but I happened to find these guys this morning and almost everything I wanted was in there, so... why bother?

I also suggest you draft up some Crey Threat Assesments here and I'll link them into the website as they become available.

You rule. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    You rule. Wow.
    We are gonna look all professional n stuff now lol. great stuff, thx alot
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Man - this is so cool.

I just realized there's a link to add SG events into Outlook.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

New URL for the Phantoms of War website is http://pow.rocks.it.

Please change your bookmarks.
    Last edited by a d e p t; January 31st, 2005 at 06:10 PM.

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    in reply to WL!! went from lv14 to 20 in just under 2 hours. it was early in the morning and we had a tight team going from spot to spot in hollows. count em boys, 6 lvs in 2 hours, that's 1 every 20 minutes

there is one drawback. you will probably have to respec after levelling so dang fast lol.

There is another drawback, as your Influence does not go up as fast as your XP when farming WLs. You have been warned.
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

As of about 4:00 this afternoon, WL appears to have ended. Had a very successful run yesterday and today, taking Uun from 18 to 22 last night and Night Window from 12 to almost 20 this afternoon. After trying Perez and Steel Canyon, finally found the easiest hunting was in the SW corner of Galaxy City. After 4 there were none to be found in any of the normal spawning spots.

The other oddity from leveling up so quickly, is now I have to finish up missions that are like 6-8 lvls below me. One in particular even requires two people (defuse two bombs simultaneously).

BTW, if you catch me on, can someone invite Night Window into POW?
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonsmith
    As of about 4:00 this afternoon, WL appears to have ended. Had a very successful run yesterday and today, taking Uun from 18 to 22 last night and Night Window from 12 to almost 20 this afternoon. After trying Perez and Steel Canyon, finally found the easiest hunting was in the SW corner of Galaxy City. After 4 there were none to be found in any of the normal spawning spots.
    Bummer.

The other oddity from leveling up so quickly, is now I have to finish up missions that are like 6-8 lvls below me. One in particular even requires two people (defuse two bombs simultaneously).
    Hehe.

Bound to happen to a lot of people.

BTW, if you catch me on, can someone invite Night Window into POW?
    Sure.

Going on now.

#@!!@#$!@#% server. 3/4 way through sewer mission. Much debt. Lost connection to mapserver. Kicked to login screen. Login. Dropped back at mission door to start all over again. Got to keep the debt though. Argghh!

Oh, and a night or two ago in Skyway some wanker sends me a tell out of the blue offering 10,000 inf if I pwr lvled him 3 lvls. LOL.
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

#@!!@#$!@#% server. 3/4 way through sewer mission. Much debt. Lost connection to mapserver. Kicked to login screen. Login. Dropped back at mission door to start all over again. Got to keep the debt though. Argghh!

Oh, and a night or two ago in Skyway some wanker sends me a tell out of the blue offering 10,000 inf if I pwr lvled him 3 lvls. LOL.

City of Spammers?

...Oh, and a night or two ago in Skyway some wanker sends me a tell out of the blue offering 10,000 inf if I pwr lvled him 3 lvls. LOL.
    You should charge 100,000 per level.

The Phantoms of War City of Heroes website was accessed through a URL redirection service which is on the fritz since the weekend and I'm debating whether to switch to another right now or wait and see.

More news to come.

Phantoms of War temporary link.
    Last edited by a d e p t; March 7th, 2005 at 01:14 PM.

PoW is back up at http://pow.ne1.net

Im almost afraid to ask what lvl is everyone at? Its been months since ive played....

WoW has been addicting as hell....
    W