Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 55
Page 55 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    So uh,.. eh? I think Statesman is trippin. And who the heck are these Feds anyway? I never saw them anywhere. I will believe that a strange energy has been afflicting heroes though. Not sure it it's related to what he's talking about, but I keep thinking RB is catching diseases during missions. It's really weird. And I think it had something to do with me not being able to hit Sorcs earlier. Sometimes I was on fire and other times I was a complete miss. And not like normal hit/miss,.. like it was going in waves or something.

I get that with MD. I think it's just coincidence.

Energy misses a lot. I'm buying her SO ACC mods as soon as she hits lvl 22.

Also, I'm doing things with the kiddo tonight, I'm out.

A Paragon City-wide event sounds like somethnig I'd like to see for sure.

That might have been a test we saw then with all the civilians storming Atlas Park's Freedom Plaza the other day... dozens of them scurrying about.

Hmmmm.

Not available tonight either.

Trying for Thursday or Friday - late evening for both.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    AR?

Fire?

Ice?

Energy?

Radiation?

Sorry I missed it last night. When I got home from work I was done. Crashed on the bed and never work up until this morning some time around 3:00 am.

I dont know why I said I was a Magic Blaster, Im a magic tanker I think... I punch people to death hehe
    W

We should set up our next "suit" party so that we can get the maximum number of players on at the same time.

I hear also that Fatespinner/Sliverfang and a female friend were quite interested in the concept and are working on some suits also. He's already in GoW, she's an experienced player with at least one 40+ lvl toon. My wife played with them both yesterday afternoon.

I suggest Saturday AM or evening (EDT) for our next male fashion show.

Any takers?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

That might have been a test we saw then with all the civilians storming Atlas Park's Freedom Plaza the other day... dozens of them scurrying about.
    Huh??

They sound gooderly.

We should set up our next "suit" party so that we can get the maximum number of players on at the same time.

I hear also that Fatespinner/Sliverfang and a female friend were quite interested in the concept and are working on some suits also. He's already in GoW, she's an experienced player with at least one 40+ lvl toon. My wife played with them both yesterday afternoon.

I suggest Saturday AM or evening (EDT) for our next male fashion show.

Any takers?
    Im so there!!
    W

A Paragon City-wide event sounds like somethnig I'd like to see for sure.

Hmmmm.

Wow!! You might be on to something there Adept!! Oooh,.. I wonder when it's gonna hit? You know,.. I had to fight a king-size baddie in a mission the other day. I wonder if they have a sky-scraper size baddie in store that will attack the whole town? Yikes!

I'll be on tonight and then that might be it for me until Saturday. Sucks,.. I prolly won't be on Thurs or Fri and those are the two days that the Paragon City threat is most likely to happen. Hopefully they wait until Saturday to do whatever it is they are going to do.
    Hello World

Also,.. thats is sooo trippy that we teamed with Wibby. I think I was just mentioning to you guys the other night that I knew I had seen a Wibby on CoH several months back (around the first month I started playing). I remember running through Royal Overlook in Steel Canyon, hunting villains. I think I might've been teamed with Cleetus, Darkstar and/or Cobra at the time (back when they were still playing). Anyhow, I saw this toon whizz by named, "Wibby". I stopped and thought, "Eh? Thats strange. Wibby?" And then I just kept going without a second thought.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Huh??...
    Yeah. It happened last Saturday. The Suits were hunting. At one point, we needed to go train, sell, etc. Well, I end up in Atlas park to do some business. All of a sudden, my toon is getting shoved all around by a swarm of civilians. I swear,..they were running around all chaotic like a panicked crowd. It was really a site to see. I have screen shots at home. I'll post them later tonight. The Epts Brothers where there.
    Last edited by WebHead; September 15th, 2004 at 10:37 AM.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Yeah. It happened last Saturday. The Suits were hunting. At one point, we needed to go train, sell, etc. Well, I end up in Atlas park to do some business. All of a sudden, my toon is getting shoved all around by a swarm of civilians. I swear,..they were running around all chaotic like a panicked crowd. It was really a site to see. I have screen shots at home. I'll post them later tonight. The Epts Brothers where there.

Someone may have been herding a bunch of villans and maybe they herded a bunch of scared civilians too, dunno. I'm thinking adept had it with the release of the second big patch is really soon. It would be cool if the rikiti invaded with appropriate levels attacking different zones or something like that.

Have you seen herding BTW? Nice way to get a ton of villans in one area for slaughter. I've seen it before but didn't see the point beyond lagging the servers and really screwing a lot of low levels near the gate who thought they were safe (police bots can not mop up 40 baddies at one time).

...Have you seen herding BTW? Nice way to get a ton of villans in one area for slaughter. I've seen it before but didn't see the point beyond lagging the servers and really screwing a lot of low levels near the gate who thought they were safe (police bots can not mop up 40 baddies at one time).
    I have had that done to me once.

Salemate just stood there and took it with minimal impact - about 30 foes in PP.

One day I figure I'll do the same, for continuity's sake.

Someone may have been herding a bunch of villans and maybe they herded a bunch of scared civilians too, dunno...

They were lemmings I tell ya!

No villains anywhere inside the Plaza were seen - and the bots would have blitzed them on the way in too.

They seemed to be congregating close to one of the Paragon City terminals (those news thingies) in particular.

Nice sleuthing.

So...

Who's on watch when?

I will definitely be on Thursday / Friday night after 9 PM EDT.

First one who notices what's happening has to ALT-TAB / use another internet connection / post from a BlackBerry into a waiting WD Forums window hooked to this thead whenver anything starts up.

Nice sleuthing.

So...

Who's on watch when?

I will definitely be on Thursday / Friday night after 9 PM EDT.

First one who notices what's happening has to ALT-TAB / use another internet connection / post from a BlackBerry into a waiting WD Forums window hooked to this thead whenver anything starts up.

Me too, T and F.

I like the post: I'm so excited but I don't know what for or when!