Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 111
Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I bet you dollars to pesos you never had problems like that when she was "just" your GF, right?

How is the job hunting going bud?
    Nah... she complained how much I used the computer long before this weekend. Of course my endless computer fiddlings keeps us fed and in an apt., so I guess she can't complain too much

As far as the job, I'm 1 of 2 people in the running for this Tech Support position. It would be ideal for me. Close to my college and home, and a raise. Keep your finger crossed.
    Last edited by Carbonado; November 2nd, 2004 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    Nah... she complained how much I used the computer long before this weekend. Of course my endless computer fiddlings keeps us fed and in an apt., so I guess she can't complain too much

As far as the job, I'm 1 of 2 people in the running for this Tech Support position. It would be ideal for me. Close to my college and home, and a raise. Keep your finger crossed.
    Praying for ya bud for that difficult situation to be resolved.

Oh, and good luck about the job thing too.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Any one know if you can still trick or treat? Or is that done?

Over and done.

Sorry.

There is a request at the CoH Forums to allow it to go on in Dark Astoria, but it's not looking good.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Here's something I'll be taking advantage of:

Catch-up on Your Content, says Vyvyanne

By Glow Girl Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 06:17 AM

CoH QA Community Liaison Vyvyanne recently remarked on story arcs given by out-leveled the contacts. It seems you are able to return "once more unto the breach" and set the world aright:

It is intended that you should be able to go back and complete storyarcs that you have skipped or were unable to complete at an earlier level. To see if any of these are available to you, start with your oldest contact and visit each one IN PERSON. Not every contact gives a storyarc so you may not get one, but if the contact does have a storyarc to give you and you do not already have two you are currently working on, they should offer it to you. Please remember, however that if you have since outleved that contact by 4+ levels, it is very likely that the villains inside the mission will be grey and not give experience, but you will be able to go through the story and earn the souvenir at the end.

Hope that helps,
    Vyvyanne

P.S. This has been in affect since Update 1 and does not apply to "extra" contacts such as those in the hollows. Only those contacts offered to you by your original string of contacts apply.

For those that play to develop the story, this is good news. I look forward to seeing Paco Sanchez one more time.

Just read this one... Meatwad, you are illin... not in a good way.
    Yeah,.. nevermind meatwad. He's been PMSing lately.
    Hello World

Over and done.

Sorry.

There is a request at the CoH Forums to allow it to go on in Dark Astoria, but it's not looking good.
    Guess I'll have to wait until next Halloween...

If I recall correctly, some of those souvenirs could also be used in the acquiring of accolades later on.

Accolades can be the Crey freeze pistol, a bonus to HP or END, etc. All of those are permanent additions to your character.

If I recall correctly, some of those souvenirs could also be used in the acquiring of accolades later on.

Accolades can be the Crey freeze pistol, a bonus to HP or END, etc. All of those are permanent additions to your character.
    That's the idea of finishing those storylines Adept

That's the idea of finishing those storylines Adept

Was that what you were doing yesterday evening?

Did you complete the arc then?

I should tap my old contacts too, just to see...

Was that what you were doing yesterday evening?

Did you complete the arc then?

I should tap my old contacts too, just to see...
    I was just going to each contact personally (that appears to be the trick). I only got through 3 of them before you harrassed me... but I'm willing to forgive you

Good XP last night though.

Did about 2/3 of a level with Stalemate, and I wasn't on all that long.

Might have been better if a certain someone had kept his female under proper control during the sacred CoH time, but what can you do.

Teaming up with Diverrr afterwards was cool too, as we were working on him targetting his AoE attacks thru Stalemate, keeping the aggro where it could be better handled.

I hear Buzzerbeater and he ran into some problems when I logged off though.
    Last edited by a d e p t; November 3rd, 2004 at 02:46 PM.

Good XP last night though.

Did about 2/3 of a level with Stalemate, and I wasn't on all that long.

Might have been better if a certain someone had kept his female under proper control during the sacred CoH time, but what can you do.
    I'm sure you know how it is. Once they get that ring on their finger... well you know.

Anyway, is that TeamSpeak thingy free? From what I can tell by doing a little research it is. If so, I can run it on my server at home while playing on my other PC. It's an option. Let me know.

I'm sure you know how it is. Once they get that ring on their finger... well you know.

Anyway, is that TeamSpeak thingy free? From what I can tell by doing a little research it is. If so, I can run it on my server at home while playing on my other PC. It's an option. Let me know.
    Do I ever know.

Hence the reason for getting her to create her own character.

Teamspeak is free and silencio is already hosting the server for us.

But your offer is noted and should there be performance problems down the line with either our own channel or the ones silencio has set up, we'll be sure to consider that possibility.

Thanks for the offer.

Do I ever know.

Hence the reason for getting her to create her own character.

Teamspeak is free and silencio is already hosting the server for us.

But your offer is noted and should there be performance problems down the line with either our own channel or the ones silencio has set up, we'll be sure to consider that possibility.

Thanks for the offer.
    Silencio,

What ports do you have to open up to get that Teamspeak server going?