Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 116
Page 116 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDad
    I wanna play

WOW. I wanna play with that too (I normally don't like blondes but daym)!!

The pink hair one was nice too. Wow, nothing like nerd girls showing skin. Drooool...

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Now we just need to get ILTU's mic levels up and we'll be golden.

Hey, if I get the mic any closer to my mouth it's gonna call the cops.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; November 8th, 2004 at 12:18 PM.

I'm on late tonight BTW. Look for Aum.

I seem to have this thing called a "social life" lately that is interferring with my game time. It just started happening all of a sudden.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I seem to have this thing called a "social life" lately that is interferring with my game time. It just started happening all of a sudden.

Cool.

I used to have one of those...

Whatcha doin?

Go one of those girl things or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Cool.

I used to have one of those...

Whatcha doin?

Go one of those girl things or something?
    Well, I've been talking to this one chick, but she's not working out (kinda snooty and stuck up and I don't dig that). Then there's this chick I used to hang out with a long time ago who needed help with her computer. So she came over this weekend and i worked on her,.. er, I mean her computer.
    Then went to the Niner game yesterday which was fun and all week I have a myriad of non-computer related things I need to get done. Damn,.. by the time I get back on CoH, you guys are all gonna be like 10 lvls up on me.
    Hello World

oh no, nothing like that, we'll just have an alt thats the same lv as you that's all
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Hey, if I get the mic any closer to my mouth it's gonna call the cops.
    i'm figuring you have already checked your mike lv in your devices settings?
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Well, I've been talking to this one chick, but she's not working out (kinda snooty and stuck up and I don't dig that). Then there's this chick I used to hang out with a long time ago who needed help with her computer. So she came over this weekend and i worked on her,.. er, I mean her computer.
    Then went to the Niner game yesterday which was fun and all week I have a myriad of non-computer related things I need to get done. Damn,.. by the time I get back on CoH, you guys are all gonna be like 10 lvls up on me.

Inept is the only one at higher levels. The rest of us (me, meatwad and adept) are all 28-29 and diver is 27 I think. Carb is still on his endless quest for XP though...

Inept is the only one at higher levels. The rest of us (me, meatwad and adept) are all 28-29 and diver is 27 I think. Carb is still on his endless quest for XP though...
    that's pretty much why i've a steady alt, i don't want to over lv, it's nice to all play together and not have to be exemped

Well,.. I must say, it would be nice to be the one getting the big xp for once rather than playing for hours and hours and hours only to get like 5xp in the name of "helping out the team". So maybe I will just kinda hang back a bit.
    Hello World

Question - how do we get our low level toons up to a decent level really fast?

Should we take some of our alternates the nights we don't have to play, log them on and have the others tug them about getting them XP? Seems like a nice way to get some different blood to high level fast. Well, given that somone knows how to powerlevel one of these toons.

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i'm figuring you have already checked your mike lv in your devices settings?
    Yes.

I have checked my mic settings.
    I have every volume controll turned up way high.
    The mic settings in the application are at their highest.
    I have a built in c-media sound from my mobo and the latest drivers from asus.
    The volume on the base station (where the headphones and mic are plugged into) is at max.

I have to put the mic right against my mouth for it to pick up sound. If it is more than 1mm away it does not pick my voice up.

Actually im 26 and a half!

and thats drinking age too woohooooo
    W

Question - how do we get our low level toons up to a decent level really fast?

Should we take some of our alternates the nights we don't have to play, log them on and have the others tug them about getting them XP? Seems like a nice way to get some different blood to high level fast. Well, given that somone knows how to powerlevel one of these toons.
    the only way i know how is to get the tank to herd mobs (family or 5th) in IP and let the blasters do AoE on em, works like a charm we can always recruit a couple more if 4 isn't enuf

Yes it is an endless quest, however, I'm right there with all you guys. I'm at 30. But don't worry, I have a couple of alts I'm willing to work with to level up. Not to mention all the stupid badges I love to collect. How inane is that? No prob.