Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 124
Page 124 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Great gaming last night. Thanks for the help lvling up to 31. Buzzer, did you ever lvl? Friday night, I got a plan to exemp the Sister Psyche TF. Hopefully that should come through. Tonight I'll be on also. Must get to lvl 34 for respec... again. I've really hated my character since the first respec. Now I must just settle for the grind.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I got debt to pay off also, but my evening is already spoken for tonight.

Tomorrow night is entirely free though, so I might be able to get into either some sweet, sweet task force action with Stalemate or perhaps dust off my Armani suit for a night out on the town.

Stalemate must have died 2-3 times last night, it was just stupid how everything was holding/rooting/sleeping/disorienting him at the drop of a dime. This had never happened so often before. The Creys are now at the top of his sh!t list.

Just for kicks, after Major Blaze and he parted ways after our little foray into Founder's Falls and Crey's Folly, I solo hunted around in Brickstown afterwards and could take on +1 and +2 mobs of Creys and Freaks (6 or more) without a problem.

I know what you mean. I put up a post on the coh boards about the crey using their freeze rays through my dispersion bubble. It's supposed to stop holds, imob. and disorient. Well, it's not working right and it's bull****.

Anyway, I can protect against mez, little does and it seems that they gave mez to every damned LT and boss there is and the ability to spam it at you.

As an FYI to all, we need to get the order of which baddie to take out 1st. The other teams controllers should always get the smack 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...As an FYI to all, we need to get the order of which baddie to take out 1st. The other teams controllers should always get the smack 1st.

Tactics, planning and strategy... there's a thought.

I may be on Friday night, later than earlier, in the end.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

See u tomorrow.

NEW ATI DRIVERS OUT.

http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/w...=13&submit.y=8

What is holding you back?
    Normal stuff , like money
    "you can Log out - but you can never leave" : DMO
    What part of WOOF don't you understand ? Wolf
    -----------------------------------
    (Sergeant) Private Military Strategy Consultant
    FormatAndReload.com

I installed them and I'm can not load the ATI controll pannel. I get an error at setup (ATI recommends having service pack 2 installed and I don't) The drivers load just fine. The game at 7am seemed less laggy but then again, it was 7am.

I installed them and I'm can not load the ATI controll pannel. I get an error at setup (ATI recommends having service pack 2 installed and I don't) The drivers load just fine. The game at 7am seemed less laggy but then again, it was 7am.
    Yep, 7 AM = No lag.

I'll be on tomight. Hopefully the person I'm supposed to meet up with will show and I'll be exemping Sister Psyche TF. Mister badge here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDad
    Normal stuff , like money
    Yeah.

I had to think long and hard about springing for the 20$ CAN monthly fee for this, but in the end it turned out that with 4 players who enjoy the game, it was a worthwhile investment. I'm actually considering a second account for a second (yet to be built) PC next year, so that we can duo with each other. It sounds like luxury, but I consider it like any other entertainment expense and it is still within our budget since we've just naturally cut back on movie rentals and such.

This will be especially interesting once the character copy tool allows us to transfer between servers and when the Player VS Player arena is released.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    Yep, 7 AM = No lag.

I'll be on tomight. Hopefully the person I'm supposed to meet up with will show and I'll be exemping Sister Psyche TF. Mister badge here I come.
    I don't recall finishing that one with Stalemate... any room for a tanker if I can make it on time?

be aware that if ur exemplar"er" loses connection, you automatically get booted without being able to join back with that TF. that would be interesting to play, but i don't know if i can handle "pre-nova" lol. i like diverrr's comment when he first saw it yesterday..."Good God, remind me to never piss you off"...
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

I don't recall finishing that one with Stalemate... any room for a tanker if I can make it on time?
    I'm sure there will be room for a tanker. What's strange about this TF, is that there are usually people milling around looking for a team, however, that is not the case here. I've been around Sister Psyche several times trying to start up a TF and there was NOBODY interested. Hopefully tonight that won't be the case. We're planning on meeting at 8PM BTW.

Also, part of the reason I want to do this TF now is so that I can collect lots of Inf for when I need to buy the lvl 35 Enh. That's me, always thinking ahead... now where did I leave my pants?

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    be aware that if ur exemplar"er" loses connection, you automatically get booted without being able to join back with that TF...
    This has been fixed, and I think there is also code to prevent one from un-exing during the TF unless they quit first.

This is also another cool new feature made available this week:

• Auto AFK: If there is no keyboard activity in 5 minutes, your character will automatically be set to AFK (“Away From Keyboard”).
    • Auto Logout: In order to improve lag and framerate for our players, we have instituted an Auto Logout feature for players who are not actively playing the game. After 18 minutes of inactivity you will hear a chime and receive a message that you will be auto logged out in 2 minutes. If you have not given any inputs to your character in those 2 minutes, you will hear a klaxon and the 30 second logout timer will begin. If you resume activity during those 20 minutes then the Auto Logout will be reset.
      You will NOT Auto Logout under the following circumstances:

• You are on a Mission Map.
      • You are on a Task Force.
    Sucks for those "Auto Heal/Buff" toons in hazard zones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    ... That's me, always thinking ahead... now where did I leave my pants?
    I dunno.

8PM is gonna be very tight for me.

I'll look you up as soon as I can, but I doubt it's going to be at that time.

No biggy, I'll do it later if I miss it.

COH Server Locations:

East Coast – Virginia

Freedom
    Infinity
    Liberty
    Pinnacle
    Victory

West Coast – California

Champion
    Guardian
    Justice
    Protector
    Virtue

We didn't exactly choose the closest server, did we?

Webby and Cleetus were on first.