Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

I'll try to be on tonight. One of the guys at work just picked up the game.

Red and Black is groovy. Yes I am interested. Well, when protector comes back online...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Red and Black is groovy. Yes I am interested. Well, when protector comes back online...
    That reminds me,.. I saw you online ILTU, but I forgot it was you. I know you as Miss Dynamo, then it dawned on me that you have that new character. It didn't occur to me until after you were well offline that it was you. So sorry I didn't message you while I was online. Tonight I will look for everyone.

Just so you all know,.. if I see you online, I'm going to try and invite you to a team. Once ur on the team, then I can add you to the SG. We don't actually have to team if ur busy doing something else, but it's just easier this way. Once ur added to the SG, I'll just kick you from the team. So in case you might wonder what all the invites are,.. I'm just letting you guys know ahead of time.

Btw,.. I've been starting teams lately and practicing being a team leader. It's tougher than it seems to organize and lead a good team. I'm slowly getting the hang of it though. Have any of you done any team leading yet? It's pretty cool if you get people who already know whats up. Like blasters pulling, defenders healing, tankers aggroing, etc. Then you can just go around kicking azz without having to say much. Rocks!
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    So that's what the heck was going on today...

And to think that this was one of the only 2 times I wasn't beaten to a pulp in Perez Park.

Love the powers your character has, ILTU.

Bubbles are good.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Too late. It's red and black. Hehe.

Btw,.. I haven't created a webpage yet. I discovered I didn't have dreamweaver on my PC and I was too lazy to install it. So I'm lagging a bit on it. I think if enough interest is shown, then I'll be more motivated to do it. And interest isn't just saying, "yes I'm interested"
    I was on earlier today, with ILTU, but kept losing connection and once my son hit the reset button on the tower by accident, so I rebooted...

You mean red as primary colour and black as secondary, WebHead?

That is going to suck soooooo bad on my character... Your appreciation for spandex tights is not a good thing when it comes to colour schemes. I mean, just look at your preferrence for the red and blue instead of the black and white. Heck, even red and black was better then for a spidey suit!

The opposite would have been pretty cool though.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    So that's what the heck was going on today...

And to think that this was one of the only 2 times I wasn't beaten to a pulp in Perez Park.

Love the powers your character has, ILTU.

Bubbles are good.
    Ur a tanker right? Even tankers can only take so much punishment and they are too slow to destroy a whole group of villains on their own (well not really, but it sure takes a long time). I know this because I've been tanking for about a week now after having been a blaster for so long. Man,.. it takes for-freeking-ever to lvl up as a tanker. As a blaster, I can just go around destroying everything in site with the greatest of ease. Tankers are great to use in team situations, but solo,.. forget about it.
    Hello World

Catching up on lvl 11 now...

Are you on Protector right now?

Looking for you there for the SG membership..

Oh well, later I guess.

I went on for about 10 seconds.

Going back on now...
    Hello World

Missed you again... have to calibrate my sniper scope I think.

I will try to pop in early this evening at arounf 7 PM EST and I might be able to come back later in the evening after 11PM or so.

Yes yes,.. we will all have to work on our coordination systems. This SG idea seems like a great idea, but we are all on such opposite schedules that it's like impossible to all get on CoH at the same time. Well, if it works it works,.. if not, then oh well.

What really matters is that we're all playing it and having fun!
    Hello World

Almost completed a solo mission today so I could reach LVL 11, but I didn't have flight, nor hover, and couldn't quite reach the upper areas where I could complete the task.

Still have 2 little bars to fill for 11, so I'll do that tonight.

Meanwhile, for those who want to know how much enhancements cost without having to go back and forth, use this: http://downloads.warcry.com/www/cohsite_downloads/CoH_Enhancement_Prices.zip

Nice find!
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Nice find!
    Maybe having that in the thread starter post would be better.

hey- im new but this game rocks

just started playing coh last week and have level 14 controller under the name 'MissingOne'. Anyways i cant believe how addicting this game is-its the best, hands down, game i have ever played.I just signed up for this site when i came across these postings and was hoping i could meet some people to team up with, so if anyone wants to, just look for me on the triumph server. Hope to see ya there...