Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 166
Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I'm finding myself losing interest in it too.
    Wait 'til the upcoming ice storm in the coming days.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

My daughter just MSN'd me that Issue 3 is now live.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Ah.

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showf...part=1#1998503

No tweaks brought to Invulnerability "updates" - what I got on Test is what went live.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    How about this:

Stalemate will do the distribution, which will prohibit any of my alts from benefiting.

Does the Major have any specific heroes he wanted to help out?
    nope, just figured you could put it up on the message of the day for those who need a little help getting the goodies, like DOs at lower levels, etc. it's pretty much gonna be the generals' call on this one, not the major's
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Issue 3 is indeed live. The free respec is planned to be given out later this week.

wheeee!
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    nope, just figured you could put it up on the message of the day for those who need a little help getting the goodies, like DOs at lower levels, etc. it's pretty much gonna be the generals' call on this one, not the major's

Sounds good.

I'll single out the sub-30s specifically then, and maybe see if there's a way to distribute an equal amount amongst the "needy".

...and, ARE you on tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Klarg
    Issue 3 is indeed live. The free respec is planned to be given out later this week.

wheeee!
    I see you have no Invulnerability toons...

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    I see you have no Invulnerability toons...
    I do so. (Titanium Girl, L21)
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Sounds good.

I'll single out the sub-30s specifically then, and maybe see if there's a way to distribute an equal amount amongst the "needy".

...and, ARE you on tonight?
    depending at what time i get back from work. we're doing a post office, so we can't start till 3.30-4 ...so it all depends when we get sck of working there i suppose.
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

damndamndamn, just when i finally decided to quit!!! CoH i hate you, now i'll have to stay till 41...damndamndamn

Crap. OK, anyone plan on getting City of Villans when it comes out next decade or does anyone have interest in anything else?

As an FYI, I'm not loosing all interest and I'm staying for about 2 more months minimum unless all of us bail. I think that before all of us bail we should wait for issue #3 to come out and concentrate on ONLY out high level toons. I really want to get to lvl 50 and end the storylines before I bail.

BTW - on a good/bad note, my screaming HDD will probably cover for an RMA but until I get it replaced I'm short my gaming machine. Fortunatly newegg has WD 10,000RPM 8MB WD740GD on sale and since the GF was wondering what the heck to buy me (or more to the point - reimburse me for...). Yeah, I made the leap to 10,000rpm and it's shipping from NJ which is right next to PA so I hope to get this toot sweet.

i guess i wont be leaving quite yet, but i don't know about the City of Villains...just sounds like reheated leftovers to me...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Crap. OK, anyone plan on getting City of Villans when it comes out next decade or does anyone have interest in anything else?

As an FYI, I'm not loosing all interest and I'm staying for about 2 more months minimum unless all of us bail. I think that before all of us bail we should wait for issue #3 to come out and concentrate on ONLY out high level toons.

Hum, dude.

Issue 3 is out now. Today.

We'll be on for a while and I was thinking of saving a few bucks by pre-paying a year ahead too.

I'm still debating whether or not Stalemate will remain my main - it all depends on how I can keep levelling him in the time I have or if Fracas overtakes him quickly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...I really want to get to lvl 50 and end the storylines before I bail.

But then there's the Kheldians storyline at 50...

Hum, dude.

Issue 3 is out now. Today.

We'll be on for a while and I was thinking of saving a few bucks by pre-paying a year ahead too.

Well, I'll just miss out on the lag then while I build my new gaming machine. :-D

I don't know about a full year, but I'm in for at least a couple months minimum. Holidays are over now and it's time to get back into the normal boring life so COH for me!