Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 17
Page 17 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwire
    just started playing coh last week and have level 14 controller under the name 'MissingOne'. Anyways i cant believe how addicting this game is-its the best, hands down, game i have ever played.I just signed up for this site when i came across these postings and was hoping i could meet some people to team up with, so if anyone wants to, just look for me on the triumph server. Hope to see ya there...
    No one from here on Triumph as far as I know.

But we did have a grand ol' time yesterday with the Ghosts of War supergroup.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Banned
    And as of today, my account is officialy done with no more time left on it, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    And as of today, my account is officialy done with no more time left on it, yeah
    Sorry to hear that.

What happens to your characters now?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Added some updates to the first post. I really need to get my lazy azz to put all that info on a webpage for you guys with a screenshots / profiles section so we know what archetypes each other is. I promise I will do that soon. In the meantime...

Updates include:

- Added silencio as a pending user on Protector. ETA on that silenico?
    - Added spiderwire under triumph server. Which reminds me,.. For those of you on other servers, if you want to get in on the SG I created, start up a character on protector and send me a "tell"
    - Added link to Enhancement Price List (courtesy of Adept).
    - Added some basic SG info

And most important,.. Be sure to vote for me in the politicos forum for president.
    Warning: Shameless , self-promoting presidential campaign ad below
    Remember: VOTE: WEBHEAD 2005
    Last edited by WebHead; August 5th, 2004 at 12:15 AM.
    Hello World

The SG colours weren't as ghey as I expected , in the end.

Actually, even my wife liked the various costume changes that could be brought about, and created her own character afterwards.

When's the next gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    The SG colours weren't as ghey as I expected , in the end.

Actually, even my wife liked the various costume changes that could be brought about, and created her own character afterwards.

When's the next gathering?
    What's her name. I'd love to meet her.

But seriously. I'll probably be on tonight. Nothing good on TV and all.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    What's her name. I'd love to meet her.

But seriously. I'll probably be on tonight. Nothing good on TV and all.
    I'll most probably end up playing her Dark Mélée character, as she just liked creating it... looks a bit like Witchblade, but she doesn't know that comic, so it was just a coincidence.

Tonight sounds pretty good, but around 9ish probably for me.

I'm going on in about 30 minutes for a quickie. ;
    Last edited by a d e p t; August 5th, 2004 at 01:39 PM.

I'll be on tonight. And yeah, the colors seem pretty cool. I wasn't sure about the whole red/black thing, but it works well especially when mixed/matched with your characters original colors. Ok,.. now I AM starting make this color thing gay so I'm going to stop talking about it now.

Anyway,.. I can add your wifes character to the SG tonight if you want Adept. Just send me a "tell" this evening if you like.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    ...Anyway,.. I can add your wifes character to the SG tonight if you want Adept. Just send me a "tell" this evening if you like.
    I'll look ahead to find out if this character is actually worth keeping first, and get her up a couple of levels at least - unless she wants to play Cassiopea exclusively herself that is.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I'll look ahead to find out if this character is actually worth keeping first, and get her up a couple of levels at least - unless she wants to play Cassiopea exclusively herself that is.
    Cassiopea? Oh no. If you play with a character by that name, then you will officially have teh gay.
    Hello World

Ok then,.. got some news updates for the Super Group.

First of all, I have promoted ilovetheusers to Lieutenant in the Super Group. He demonstrated excellent leadership skills through several very tough missions. He now has the ability to recruit others to the SG and promote others already in the SG, (as he deems worthy). So big congrats to him on that. Nice job!

Next, welcome aboard Diver01 to the SG and a special thanks for saving the teams butt many times through those missions.

And finally, an honorable mention to Adept for sticking it out through a tough journey through Boomtown and working through the last mission even though duty called (if you know what I mean ).
    Hello World

Also,... just a reminder: Any other members on the board interested to get in on this, contact me and we'll get that done asap. You will need to have a character on Protector to join up.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    ...And finally, an honorable mention to Adept for sticking it out through a tough journey through Boomtown and working through the last mission even though duty called (if you know what I mean ).
    Unfortunately, duty fell asleep, so it has been postponed.

Who took that group picture tonight again?

That was loads of fun, even though BioKnife took us into an area where my lvl 12 character had a rather hard time.

This should be interesting: City of Villains.

Player VS Player, teams VS teams will be allowed.

http://heroeshideaway.com/modules.ph...download&cid=2

This link provides a map patch for CoH where stores and Perez Park trails are visible. I downloaded and will try it tomorrow.

Description: This patch will install new versions of the ingame maps that contain store locations and even the layout of trails in Perez Park.

Version: 2.5 | Filesize: 2.39 MB