Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 173
Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    Im almost afraid to ask what lvl is everyone at? Its been months since ive played....

WoW has been addicting as hell....
    I'm second lowest at 39, but I think Hudson might pass me at the rate he's going.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    I'm second lowest at 39, but I think Hudson might pass me at the rate he's going.
    Well you've got a little while - Uun hit 29 last night. Have to admit he has been leveling much faster since picking up Unyielding (and carrying much less debt). Also stopped playing Night Window for the most part.
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    Im almost afraid to ask what lvl is everyone at? Its been months since ive played....

WoW has been addicting as hell....

Diverrr is still listed in the supergroup.

Speaking of which, the SG has its own website now, but I'm not giving you the link.

You'll have to look for it.
    Last edited by a d e p t; March 8th, 2005 at 05:52 PM.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Angry CoH Hacked!

Some jerk hacked into the Champion server and crashed it, last night!
    Argh!

I could cut his heart out with a spoon!
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

How is adept doing Squid? Wish him a Happy Christmas from me, eh!

Don't know, really, as I don't play on the Protector server much. However, if I run across the Adept one, I'll be sure and pass your best wishes along.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    How is adept doing Squid? Wish him a Happy Christmas from me, eh!

And a Merry Christmas / Happy New Year double feature from me, Trip, although belated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Squid
    Don't know, really, as I don't play on the Protector server much. However, if I run across the Adept one, I'll be sure and pass your best wishes along.

Dude, we have to hook up sometime and do a little "Kill Skuls" or something. My global chat handle is @stalemate v.6 - I have toons on Protector and Victory mostly, but a few are available here and there too. We have 2 accounts in the house now to compensate for the whole family playing.

Our SG on Protector has 3 groups, Victory has 2. We helped launch a 10 SG coalition on Protector which is planning a server-wide event for early February so this MMORPG is my hobby now (check out the websites which confirm it).
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    And a Merry Christmas / Happy New Year double feature from me, Trip, although belated. Thanks.

Dude, we have to hook up sometime and do a little "Kill Skuls" or something. My global chat handle is @stalemate v.6 - I have toons on Protector and Victory mostly, but a few are available here and there too. We have 2 accounts in the house now to compensate for the whole family playing.

Our SG on Protector has 3 groups, Victory has 2. We helped launch a 10 SG coalition on Protector which is planning a server-wide event for early February so this MMORPG is my hobby now (check out the websites which confirm it).
    nice to see you stop by adept! how's things been going for you and the family? did you find employment again?

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    nice to see you stop by adept! how's things been going for you and the family? did you find employment again?
    Hey 3FS.

Check the Lounge for further details.

Dude, we have to hook up sometime and do a little "Kill Skuls" or something.
    Absolutely. Just started a scrapper on Protector, will not get a chance to play much until the weekend, though. I'll give you a holler when I do. All the best to the Adept clan!

Absolutely. Just started a scrapper on Protector, will not get a chance to play much until the weekend, though. I'll give you a holler when I do. All the best to the Adept clan!

I'll get you in our main SG then on that server, if you want in.

Weeknights are usually when I play though... kids cry when I steal their playtime on the weekends. Babies...

I'll get you in our main SG then on that server, if you want in.
    Love to join it. I'll try to get on tonight if I can. Is it still POW?

Weeknights are usually when I play though... kids cry when I steal their playtime on the weekends. Babies...
    We've had to work out a time-sharing schedule so we can all play on the weekends. I may have to set up another account for CoH and CoV so they can have their own to play with.

Love to join it. I'll try to get on tonight if I can. Is it still POW?

We've had to work out a time-sharing schedule so we can all play on the weekends. I may have to set up another account for CoH and CoV so they can have their own to play with.

I'll be on tonight for sure... after chores.

Phantoms of War is still it: http://pow.ne1.net

BTW, for those who are interested, meatwad has started broadcasting his own radio show from www.w00tradio.net on Tuesdays as DJ Buzz (his main character'S name is Buzzerbeater).

It's metal and it's good.

If we're lucky, he will also be on tonight for the Friday Night Kegger on W00t Radio (online radio station serving the CoH community) which just happens to coincide with the Phantoms of War Friday Night After Hours Party (Numina Task Force tonight).