Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    What do you look like?

I've got a red costume and red hair with glowing eyes and skin showing. People keep telling me my character is hot and I'm thinking of starting over with a guy character but probably will not for a while. I'll be on protector late tonight given that my cable doesn't sh*t out on me.
    Dude! Rock on! Do you have any info you'd like me to post up at the beginning of this thread? I know ur eastish coast so you might not be on when I am, but look me up if you get a chance under Raining Blood. I just hit lvl 14 last night and got flight. w00t!

Oh,.. also look out when teaming with Meatwad. Ur gonna rack up some serious debt with all the times he'll kill you with his jokes. LOL.
    Hello World

I havent played in a few weeks. Got kinda burned out a little. I may play some tonight. Ill keep an eye out for everyone...
    W

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Gold outfit and yellow spikey hair.
    I'll look for you.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Is it OK if I cry tears of rage and envy now?

I tried holding back as long as I could, But Transformers on PS2, as good as it is, isn't fulfilling that "need" I have.

I feel for ya. I'm pretty broke right now too but think of this - Next month has an extra pay cycle in it! You'l be getting 3 paychecks next month rather than 2. So, you can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Dude! Rock on! Do you have any info you'd like me to post up at the beginning of this thread? I know ur eastish coast so you might not be on when I am, but look me up if you get a chance under Raining Blood. I just hit lvl 14 last night and got flight. w00t!

Oh,.. also look out when teaming with Meatwad. Ur gonna rack up some serious debt with all the times he'll kill you with his jokes. LOL.

I'm a night owl with games. No energy needed and I can focus fine when sleepy when playing so you might see me. Your name is familiar -what's your guy look like?
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; June 28th, 2004 at 10:49 AM.

...I feel for ya. I'm pretty broke right now too but think of this - Next month has an extra pay cycle in it! You'l be getting 3 paychecks next month rather than 2. So, you can afford it.

You're my best friend today.

I already have the money budgeted for this first time I'll be paying upwards of 100$ CAN for a game, so that's OK.

What's worrying me now is the ultimatum I gave my son about his behaviour...
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

You're my best friend today.

I already have the money budgeted for this first time I'll be paying upwards of 100$ CAN for a game, so that's OK.

What's worrying me now is the ultimatum I gave my son about his behaviour...

Yeah, I actually had no idea that it was online only and you had to pay. Kinda ticked me of at first but once I started I didn't mind. It's a good game, not the best ever, but really good. Worth the $50 I shelled out for it and the $44 for 3 months.

Dunno what to say about the kid bud. Good luck.

I'm a night owl with games. No energy needed and I can focus fine when sleepy when playing so you might see me. Your name is familiar -what's your guy look like?
    I'll post a screen shot later,.. but RB is all black with crazy red hair, black visor, and a red skull thing logo (thats the logo for the "X-Factor" supergroup I'm in). You can usually find him in Skyway or Steel Canyon SMASKing lvl 13-14 mobs on street corners. Or teamed in Perez SMASKing Hydras. And then other times you might find him laying there dead on the corner hoping someone will offer an awaken trade or just rez him. But at least I don't have to go to the hospital as much as I did when I was a scrapper. w00t!
    Hello World

Screenshots anyone?

Please?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Ooops, forgot. I'll get a pic up tonight 4 sure.
    Hello World

Alrighty then,.. as promised, here's a couple of "Raining Blood"

Here's RB getting jiggy wit it.

And here's one of him preparing to destroy a Vahz zombie.

I wish there was a way to caputre animated footage of it. But this will have to do for now. Hopefully we'll see more screens from other characters.
    Hello World

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    This is a pic of my main character Jet Flash with a few of my SG teammates.

Photo
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Banned
    Francene has no need for a supergroup

There seems to be a lot of dancing going on on this game.

Jet-Flash is 19th level?

I'm going to have some serious catching up to do...

Here's one of how I got my strange powers. Buzzerbeater was struck by lightening while jumpstarting his car near high voltage power lines. pic

Here's a head shot. pic

And here's one of me and Wrrby having a picnic with some nice folks in the park. pic

There seems to be a lot of dancing going on on this game.

Jet-Flash is 19th level?

I'm going to have some serious catching up to do...
    The great thing is, there's no catching up required. You just play at your own pace. You'll lvl up to about 10 fairly fast (about a week or two), and from there you can play on just about any team if you like. You can always be sidekicked if there is a high lvl mission to do. I wouldn't even trip on that if I were you. I'm only lvl 15 and the guys in my current SG are all like lvl 19-24ish. They just SK me, I join in to do the mission, and all is good.
    Hello World