Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 56
Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

I crapped my pants.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Rock Box is on. Natural/Tanker.

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Rock Box is on. Natural/Tanker.
    Sweet.

I've asked my wife to take the occasional look in CoH to see if/when anything out of the ordinary was occuring during the daytime and to phone me if it did.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I'm still so excited but I still don't know what for or when!

I was able to team up for about 30 minutes to fight some COT last night and one of the mages has the radiation attack that makes them explode near death. 487 points of damage to me in 1 hit... So, stay away from tha agony mages beofre they die. BTW - the islands in Talos are quite nice and fighting the Devouring Earth is really cool. They are so wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    I'm still so excited but I still don't know what for or when!

I was able to team up for about 30 minutes to fight some COT last night and one of the mages has the radiation attack that makes them explode near death. 487 points of damage to me in 1 hit... So, stay away from tha agony mages beofre they die. BTW - the islands in Talos are quite nice and fighting the Devouring Earth is really cool. They are so wierd.

Lucky bastid - taking an island vacation like that.

don't want to freak you guys out, but at the moment my pc is downloading a huge version 3.whatever from CoH. could this be "the" one?
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

all servers are down for the count 2...
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

about that respec thingy, you only need to be 4 peeps to do the trial, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    don't want to freak you guys out, but at the moment my pc is downloading a huge version 3.whatever from CoH. could this be "the" one?

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

Check out my previous post referring to the test server versions.

Crap.

There go my pants again.

about that respec thingy, you only need to be 4 peeps to do the trial, cool.
    I'm getting to lvl 24 with Stalemate just for that.

all servers are down for the count 2...
    My wife already told me this.

Said that "maintenance" stoppage has been almost daily this week during the AM.

servers are up they say, but i can't get in. when i click on enter paragon city, it takes about 2 min. then they tell me the connection was lost and i get sent back to log screen. now 2 more servers are down again, weird.

Shoot,.. I'll be home late tonight so I won't be playing. But hopefully I can get that latest patch downloaded. Man,.. this is too much excitement and anticipation for the unknown.
    Hello World

servers are up they say, but i can't get in. when i click on enter paragon city, it takes about 2 min. then they tell me the connection was lost and i get sent back to log screen. now 2 more servers are down again, weird.
    OMG the villians are attacking the servers!! Were all doomed!! DOOOOOOMMMMEEDDD!!!!
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    OMG the villians are attacking the servers!! Were all doomed!! DOOOOOOMMMMEEDDD!!!!
    LMAO!!
    Hello World