Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 8
Page 8 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Just hit lvl 23 last night. w00t! I'm not sure what lvl I get it at,.. but I can't wait to get "Nova" power. It's gonna rock. Plus I got most of my offensive weapons stacked with lvl 25 DO enhancements. Sweet! Just about ready to go battle Sky Raiders in Terra Volta.

In fact,.. if any of you have hit lvl 23 yet, give me a holler. I'll need help with that Terra Volta mission. I'd SK you, but you gotta be lvl 23 to get in.
    Hello World

Rot.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I'm still 17. Just started grabbing the DO enhancesments. Looking to do a TF to get a single or 2 but the last few I've done were with total retards that got us all killed or took off right before the last mission.

How many of us are 15-25 now? We should get together and do some missions together, say like a saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    I'm still 17. Just started grabbing the DO enhancesments. Looking to do a TF to get a single or 2 but the last few I've done were with total retards that got us all killed or took off right before the last mission.

How many of us are 15-25 now? We should get together and do some missions together, say like a saturday afternoon.
    I should hopefully have 15 by the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...How many of us are 15-25 now? We should get together and do some missions together, say like a saturday afternoon.
    I would totally be down for that, except I've been working on Saturdays doing PC upgrades. Sunday works for me. Either way,.. we should get a Windrivers TF going. It would be a good opportunity to get a good amount of XP, some SO's and to have some fun.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I would totally be down for that, except I've been working on Saturdays doing PC upgrades. Sunday works for me. Either way,.. we should get a Windrivers TF going. It would be a good opportunity to get a good amount of XP, some SO's and to have some fun.
    YOU were supposed to sign us up for a SG. Or maybe it was Cobra. Either way.

If we started up an SG, what should we call it?
    Hello World

Wind Drivers?

WindRivers?
    Hello World

Just kiddin on that last post. But seriously,.. windrivers COULD be Wind Rivers.
    Hello World

Crap.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Banned
    Gonna go back in tonight, if I don't get to 14 as I am stuck with no missions, except for one in Boomtown, I might quit. Haven't played in well over a week, went in for an hour last night.

Cleetus,.. if you want I can SK you and we could hunt lvl 20-23 Tsoo's/Freakshows in Talos. You should be able to rack up a decent amount of xp there to lvl up. Most of my missions there have been hunting missions and I could use some help anyway. If not, it's cool. Just an idea.
    Hello World

Banned
    Cleetus,.. if you want I can SK you and we could hunt lvl 20-23 Tsoo's/Freakshows in Talos. You should be able to rack up a decent amount of xp there to lvl up. Most of my missions there have been hunting missions and I could use some help anyway. If not, it's cool. Just an idea.
    Thanks, but I really think I am done with MMORPG's for good now. Gonna give it one more try in several days, but I think I am out. I like playing games by myself on my own schedule and time, and the extra $15 just doesn't do well.

My only open day is Saturday unless we do it on a weekday night after work. You are WC and I'm EC but I live on no sleep just fine. Last night I did my first TF against clocks and took down the clockwork king and it took until 3am but I would up with all DO enhances and a lvl 23 SO damage enhance. I leveled and then some and I've got a ton of $$ to spend on more enhancements. Once finished it was the most rewarding thing I've done to date. We had an issue with bots stuck in a wall and petitioned the admins and they smacked the bots for us at 2am, I know my $14 fee was earned last night.

We have meatwad and myself (blasters), you (scrapper) and we need a healer and controller which I'm sure we can find.

How about if we do this on a Wed. night? What time do you finish work on the WC?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Gonna go back in tonight, if I don't get to 14 as I am stuck with no missions, except for one in Boomtown, I might quit. Haven't played in well over a week, went in for an hour last night.

I got really frustrated right at that level and almost quit too. Just stick with and you'll have a ton of missions and you'll start to level fast again as you can do task forces and the like. Look for me - Miss Dynamo and I'll sidekick you and we can run missions. Meatwad and I do that a lot and it's turned out fairly well so far. Who have you been playing under lately so I can look for you?

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Crap.
    Just go buy it already, expenses be damned. Sometime you just need to live life and pay for it later. I'm in the same boat and this was worth the extra $$$ I don't really have. Go month to month in case you don't Love it. My only issue now is finding time to play so the GF doesn't get all bent out of shape.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; July 22nd, 2004 at 09:02 AM.