Hi Guys,
I hope I can get some help here. I don't know if this is something stupid on my part or if its a known issue.
I have a test box to which I was trying to do a clean install of W2k3. I had selected the "Per Seat" licence tab during the install and noticed that after that, I never received any screen for any of my cuztomizations or personalizing of Windows. (where it asks for comp name, admin pw, network settings and all that good stuff). All I got in the GUI during the install was the screen for Lic Key (entered the Vol. Lic Key frm my work) and screen to cuztomize my keyboard.

I have tried installing from scratch on 2 different hard drives and have got the same issue where after the install, it comes to the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen and asks me to login. I DID NOT SET ANY LOCAL ADMIN PASSWORD as I never had the screen come up during the setup. I can't go anywhere beyond this screen and am really frustrated as the damn install takes a long time too. There are no errors during the installation whatsoever and comes right at the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen after it is completed.

I am really stumped with this issue. Could somebody please help me out here ? Thanks...any feedback/help is appreciated.

Thanks,
BigB