*yawn* - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *yawn*

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    Both of your teams suck. Mine is better cuz we had this guy.

WWBRD?

Banned
    I don't think they are going to reopne the steam room

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    I don't think they are going to reopne the steam room

You don't know that for sure.
    WWBRD?

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    3 Super Bowl wins a Vince Lombardi and 1 Breet Favore is pretty good, but not as good as 5 Super Bowl wins a Bill Walsh and 1 Joe Montana and 1 Steve Young and 1 Jerry Rice and etc. etc. etc. (there's not enough room here to list all of them.)
    but i also have 1 Lambeau Field, 1 Reggie white, 1 Ahman Green, 1 ray Nitschke, 1 Jim taylor, 1 Sterling Sharpe,..etc,...

yes you have 5 trophies. that is good. and you have scored a touch down in every game since 1977. Until NOW!11
    It's good to be the King.

Well I will admit that my team is teh suck now. I mean,.. really the suck. Like,.. the suck that no team has ever known. But I will still watch and be a fan. I am a 49er faithful. I have been for over 25 years now. During the time I've watched I've seen lots of success. And right now we are paying a heavy price for the amount of success that SF has had over the last 2 decades. Yeah we're down right now, but not out. It's rebuilding time and one day SF will be back and I will be there waiting. Until then,.. I have my memories and I will continue to be a fan.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Well I will admit that my team is teh suck now. I mean,.. really the suck. Like,.. the suck that no team has ever known. But I will still watch and be a fan. I am a 49er faithful. I have been for over 25 years now. During the time I've watched I've seen lots of success. And right now we are paying a heavy price for the amount of success that SF has had over the last 2 decades. Yeah we're down right now, but not out. It's rebuilding time and one day SF will be back and I will be there waiting. Until then,.. I have my memories and I will continue to be a fan.
    Reason to drink?
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

that's grood that you are loyal to your team int he badder times. I remember all teh craptacular seasons that teh green bay's had before bart farve camed along. horrilbe seasons. horrible, horrible seasons. but we stuck it out and the true fans finally got what was coming. anyone remember TJ RUbley? nope
    It's good to be the King.

Quote Originally Posted by jitBob
    Reason to drink?
    It's lookin that way.
    Hello World

If webby wants to argue about Superbowls, the Cowboys have been there the most (8 times) and have the same amount of wins as the 49ers.

And yes, why did they put a hole in the roof of Texas Stadium? So God could look down and watch His team play every fall Sunday.

GO Cowboys!!!

I was waiting for someone to bring up this point. It is true that the Cowboys have 5 SB wins. But they also have 3 SB losses which has tarnished their overall percentage point. Regardless,.. they still have been there 8 times which should be applauded. I wonder who will be the first to get #6. Cowboys and 49ers are both in rebuild mode. Hmmm,.. only time will tell.
    Hello World

Banned
    Cowboys, they have the tuna

Quote Originally Posted by King Grover
    that's grood that you are loyal to your team int he badder times. I remember all teh craptacular seasons that teh green bay's had before bart farve camed along. horrilbe seasons. horrible, horrible seasons. but we stuck it out and the true fans finally got what was coming. anyone remember TJ RUbley? nope
    Indeed. Us New England fans feel the same way. Put up with teh suckitude long enough and the victories become sweetest bliss.

A chick with a sweet *** just went jogging by the shop. I'm going to go club her and stuff her in my trunk. Anyone want pics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    A chick with a sweet *** just went jogging by the shop. I'm going to go club her and stuff her in my trunk. Anyone want pics?
    Before or after?

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Next time snap a pic with ur camera phone and post it. Cuz as we all know,.. without pics, it never happened.
    Hello World