Toshiba Mobility Radeon Drivers- HELP!!

Thread: Toshiba Mobility Radeon Drivers- HELP!!

Angry Toshiba Mobility Radeon Drivers- HELP!!

Can someone please help me with finding current drivers for a Mobility Radeon 9000 (32MB), in a Toshiba Tecra S1? At the moment, I have all sort of problems. Here's whats going on:
    1. Installed XP SP2. Original supplied Toshiba drivers cause a BSOD when exiting any game etc. Windows reports that it has recovered from a fatal error when starting up- Microsoft analysis tells me to update graphics drivers.
    2. Updated graphics drivers to current on Toshiba site. These are version 6.14.10.6387, dated 12/09/2003 (Although Toshiba uploaded the, in August). Everything works except Battlefield 1942- Huge seethrough patches and flickering. Manual tells me that this is a known problem with the ATI Radeon drivers- Update to current version.
    3. Attempted to install latest drivers from ATI site- Tells me that I don't have an ATI graphics card installed?!
    4. Installed Radeon Omega drivers (Latest build)- Most things work, but Rome: Total War tells me the VPU has been reset and dumps me to the desktop. In DXDiag, the DX7 test has video corruption, but all others are OK.

I am currently on the official Toshiba drivers (Latest version), but Battlefield 1942 is currently unplayable. Where do I go from here?!

leezer3

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    To an Nvidia card maybe

Actually, if you are having issues with the omega drivers then chances are there is not a driver that is going to run everything 100%. You may want to try DHMod tool on the official ATI drivers so that they will work on your laptop.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-