Question for Iceman
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question for Iceman

Question for Iceman

I'm curious to know wth is your big issue with teh Cleetus.....he's just a fun lovin redneck...

In all seriousness tho...it seems like your on a witch hunt as far as he's concerned...and its real possible that I missed something somewhere along the way...but I'm wondering what the problem is? Its getting a bit old seeing this day in and day out.....

So....what gives????
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Quote Originally Posted by PuterGeekGirl

So....what gives????

I'll tell ya what gives, and what puts out on the first date...Cleetus, he's such a tramp, and a slut. I'd do him again though...

Quote Originally Posted by PuterGeekGirl
    I'm curious to know wth is your big issue with teh Cleetus.....he's just a fun lovin redneck...

In all seriousness tho...it seems like your on a witch hunt as far as he's concerned...and its real possible that I missed something somewhere along the way...but I'm wondering what the problem is? Its getting a bit old seeing this day in and day out.....

So....what gives????
    That's hilarous! Actually Cleet and I have a reasonable relationship...but to be honest, these pseudo 'fights' are the only thing that has drawn post count around here. I know your sensitive to problems with forums because of past experiance, but really this is the only reason I come back here anymore. I assume the fights are what draw the redneck here too.

As to the witch hunt, he's an easy target, with all the crap he spreads.
    "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    I'll tell ya what gives, and what puts out on the first date...Cleetus, he's such a tramp, and a slut. I'd do him again though...
    Your a sick, sick man(?) Ya_Know.

Banned
    You see now mgmt, you see how important and vital I am to these boards as well as how loved and appreciated I am.

You should all thank me for my continued presence and contributions

I say March should be the Official WD's Cleetus Appreciation Month

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    You see now mgmt, you see how important and vital I am to these boards as well as how loved and appreciated I am.

You should all thank me for my continued presence and contributions

I say March should be the Official WD's Cleetus Appreciation Month
    OMG. No one person makes a forum. "Freakin Idiot!".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    OMG. No one person makes a forum. "Freakin Idiot!".
    Yet I get told all the time, that I am tearing it down. You can't have it both ways, either one person can make or break it, or I have no influence at all, and all these attacks and barbs at me that come up every several months should go away and mgmt over the years owes me many apologies along with multiple members here.

Yet I get told all the time, that I am tearing it down. You can't have it both ways, either one person can make or break it, or I have no influence at all, and all these attacks and barbs at me that come up every several months should go away and mgmt over the years owes me many apologies along with multiple members here.
    Comon Cleet you invite this stuff and then complain when it goes beyond your ability to cope. Mgmt "owes" you nothing, nor any of us, except good management. Most Admin's would have kicked your butt outta here a long time ago. No apologies should be forthcoming.

On second thought- why don't you hold your breath till they come?

Banned
    Comon Cleet you invite this stuff and then complain when it goes beyond your ability to cope. Mgmt "owes" you nothing, nor any of us, except good management. Most Admin's would have kicked your butt outta here a long time ago. No apologies should be forthcoming.

On second thought- why don't you hold your breath till they come?
    Actually, per PGG's post, I have done nothing wrong, so please give me my apology or recognize the awesome power and greatness that is The Cleetus

Actually, per PGG's post, I have done nothing wrong, so please give me my apology or recognize the awesome power and greatness that is The Cleetus

Thhhbbbbbbbbbt! Ah, that feels better.

That's hilarous! Actually Cleet and I have a reasonable relationship...but to be honest, these pseudo 'fights' are the only thing that has drawn post count around here. I know your sensitive to problems with forums because of past experiance, but really this is the only reason I come back here anymore. I assume the fights are what draw the redneck here too.

As to the witch hunt, he's an easy target, with all the crap he spreads.

Has nothing to do with my "past experiences" was simply a curiosity question as to me it seems to have come out of the blue....in alot of ways I don't care either way, it does provide entertainment if nothing else....

Was just curious if there was really an issue...thats all....

You can now return to normal programming...
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Ice, maybe you'd better leave the Cleet to me...with comebacks like this unanswered, your continued drivel sounds like a fleeting buzz of a ‘sketer right before it’s fried in a bug zapper…

Don’t be a zapped bug!

Banned
    Ice, maybe you'd better leave the Cleet to me...with comebacks like this unanswered, your continued drivel sounds like a fleeting buzz of a ‘sketer right before it’s fried in a bug zapper…

Don’t be a zapped bug!
    Be easy on the kid, he looks up to us greatones so much

Don’t be a zapped bug!
    Yes o' great master.

But as your Padawan I shall still grow restless and rebel to fight this shameless enemy. (That you occasionally go in the back rooms with?)

I keep hearing about the fights being started over here and come to see the show, but this is all i get. Get off your pansy a$$es and start brings some substance to this drivel.

Cleetus - if you're so "great" how come you bend over and take it up the *** whenever the ya_k tears into ya

Ya_know - you've seriously let yourself slip, maybe if trip was complaining about something you'd actually step your game up instead of making "fake" passes at cleetus.

Iceman - admitting to be the understudy of a man who rapes the cleet? I can only asume you join in for a little menage e trois.
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness