What does the future hold? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What does the future hold?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    A senior admin is online moving threads to modville. Any ones I gather that shouldn't be talkied about in public.
    Chat was a major miscommunication. Yeah, another one. And, he will introduce himself tomorrow, and explain how he didn't even know about the chat ops. So, obviously, they still need all of you guys: Mat, Kedrin, Ferrit, Mayet, jaeger, Doc, etc...
    So, now what you decide is up to you, but be patient untill tomorrow and chat will be fixed.

And, some of you: stop trying to bait me thank you. And, I have everything cached as well. I learned that from you guys.
    Doc? you need doc..well hell I aint seen him in donkeys years................
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Registered User Rifleman @ Layman's PC's Avatar
    this is my last post
    too much politics
    not enough tech

troublemakers like tripleR is why I took a long break, now he's running things, PLEASE!!! whoever is running things >>> GET A CLUE
    Those who do not know, are lost...

A senior admin is online moving threads to modville. Any ones I gather that shouldn't be talkied about in public.
    Chat was a major miscommunication. Yeah, another one. And, he will introduce himself tomorrow, and explain how he didn't even know about the chat ops. So, obviously, they still need all of you guys: Mat, Kedrin, Ferrit, Mayet, jaeger, Doc, etc...
    So, now what you decide is up to you, but be patient untill tomorrow and chat will be fixed.

And, some of you: stop trying to bait me thank you. And, I have everything cached as well. I learned that from you guys.
    Ok, Mr. Ryan. At this point, it is going to take Richard1 getting on his knees and delivering an Oscar worthy asskissing to bring any of the Chat regulars back into the fold. And no, he can't delegate that bit of brown nosing to you, despite how much you seem to enjoy it.

Just to be precise, this asskissing would have to be an unrealized Fear Factor stunt. I'm talking messy and dangerous.
    Last edited by jaeger; March 2nd, 2005 at 02:06 AM.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Why were the threads moved? Is it because Richard is afraid of what we all know will happen? Everybody will leave because of this BS?

I guess you can always run away, but the problem is always going to be there Trip. Stop deleting the threads. Why is Richard so afraid to address what is going on here?
    We the people would like to know what is going on here. Without the people this board is nothing

We demand explanations, and we want them immeadatley. Why is it the admin has not given the people of this board an explanation?

This place seems like more of a dictatorship than a democracy

Are you going to move this thread too?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppro
    Why were the threads moved? Is it because Richard is afraid of what we all know will happen? Everybody will leave because of this BS?

I guess you can always run away, but the problem is always going to be there Trip. Stop deleting the threads. Why is Richard so afraid to address what is going on here?
    We the people would like to know what is going on here. Without the people this board is nothing

We demand explanations, and we want them immeadatley. Why is it the admin has not given the people of this board an explanation?

This place seems like more of a dictatorship than a democracy

Are you going to move this thread too?
    This isn't tripler at work. It is sclark, another one-post wonder in the theme of Richard1.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Just for you folks information I just personally messaged tripler and asked whats going on
    He proceeded to tell me that R1 and some other big wig didnt even know about chat
    Now that sounds like a story dont it?
    GEE thats surprising since R1 or Richard has been in chat on a number of occasions and been treated decently
    Oh if the clock could be moved back
    Man The pumps its getting too thin to shovel
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

Check this out, they disabled the memberlist:

Now why would they do that for?

Who is sclark?

I didn't know you could get admin status with only 1 post

My name is toppro, sclark. Please introduce yourself to the rest of the group

Quote Originally Posted by Toppro
    Check this out, they disabled the memberlist:

Now why would they do that for?
    It has ALWAYS been disabled

You want the server to produce a list of over 27000 names and still have bandwidth??
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Congrats Trip

I have no idea what went on last nite...I wasn't around...sounds like it was pretty ugly...which I've seen before...and given time, it generally blows over.

Don't let em beat you down....prove em wrong and become a great mod! Hopefully at some point people can let bygones be bygones....
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

People have already started letting bygone's be bygone's, they're saying "bye, I'm gone"
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

WTF did i miss here??

Oh well. Don't think I really care anyway.
    Hmmmmm.....back for a while...

Banned
    The worst member, the longest ban on anyone(other then Freddy), the person that sent everyone to the other site, the person that started fights over there guaranteeing people coming back over here to finish is now a mod and Noo has been demoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    The worst member, the longest ban on anyone(other then Freddy), the person that sent everyone to the other site, the person that started fights over there guaranteeing people coming back over here to finish is now a mod and Noo has been demoted.

Dude, I was banned for 3 months, Trip only for two...I am the baddest bad boy around, well, except for Freddy, but he can't come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus

Nope ... you are behind the times .. you've got some more threads to read/re-read .

At the minute, I believe the summary to be .. Noo & Don & DA are now re-promoted & 'talks' continue.